• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Time for all of us to give it a rest Andy.

If you fellas want to continue with this, breaking down sytax, finding hidden meanings in words, searching for my passport photos and Visa account numbers, and blah blah blah... knock yourselves out.

Howz about you just own it. YOU posted a link to a public viewing of images that included the following and then you want everyone to believe it's all a conspiracy & all you want is to make the board a better place?? incredible.

Gladly own up to these... all publically posted in the threads where they appeared. We have all posted memes to this site. If none have been deleted, they should all still be there.

Then own the other two and deal with it, whether they were posted here or not. Just because they weren't doesn't lessen what they are, again, YOU posted the link to the Photobucket account.

My online photo accounts have literally thousands of pictures. One Clooneython in the past had over 300 items in it. I've done 17 Clooneythons loaded with merchandise... with photos for each and every item.

Literally tons of photos to search through... who (whom) takes the time to go through pages of comics, merchandise, dog pictures, cat pictures, donkey pictures, sound effects, PowerPoint lecture pictures with broken bones, vacation pictures, cheese, Teri Hatcher, chicken breasts, ... without a vendetta on their mind.

Ditch stated in a post this back door PMing has been going on for months between boardies, Logan states he doesn't keep old PM's of things he's been sent. Sounds like months of planning going on here. A definite timeline is being established.

Its not a spin... its a fact.

Show me one link to where anything that Park is shopping around is publically posted to this board.

If you would, please PM me who sent you any memes that they say I created and if you could the date.

xxx ooo

Rupp

It almost...almost sounds like you're implying that people who found these images on your public PB account have altered said images to somehow frame you.

Almost.

Casey... you said I posted a meme of your wife and family. I doubt I made a meme with your family in it.

Correction: the meme was you asking how my wife and your kids were doing. I never said you posted it anywhere.

So you have a meme I never posted anywhere ... that's not of your wife and family? hm

I don't have it, I saw it in the same place I saw the murder memes you did, on your public PB account that's open for the world to see. I don't expect you to own up to it since you won't own up to the others.

You don't have it? You don't have a meme ...I apparently didn't post...that you can supposedly quote verbatim... concerning people who are not your family? hm

I am a completely unbiased observer (as I have no friends on the board)...

1) Rupp's non-denials are beginning to sound like insane ramblings

2) murder memes are mad creepy, son

but

3) people may be over-reacting. It feels like the Jets and the Sharks are snapping away and there's about to be a dance-off.

lol

I haven't seen so many keyboard warriors since the undernet explosion when twisted routed angelus in CC.

Rupp : An apology is due to seanfingh. That is central to proving you are a decent human being to whomever is left that has integrity.

As for all this other stuff, I am going to my noobspace and contemplate my super power of invisibility,

You know I am not one to normally get involved in this stuff but I do have to say that all this tap dancing that Rupp is doing is completely gutless. I have bought from many of his past sales threads but that is over with. Grow a pair of balls Rupp and take ownership of the fact that you up.

The memes I saw are extremely graphic, and extremely disturbing. The one making such a meme is, at the very least, excessively disturbed. The ones enjoying such memes are, in tandem, equally disturbed. Regardless of where they were made, or why they were made, or where they were found...the fact is, they exist. Someone went to the effort of funneling their psychosis into these incredibly disturbing images.

For the safety and sake of the board, that person, and those who took part in passing them around for enjoyment, really need to be removed from the community, permanently.

I really do hope the moderation team gets this one right. It's far, far too much past the line to be considered "a joke."

Rupp - you have, unfortunately, gone past a line that is not tolerable. In fact, these memes can quite easily be construed as threats, and you might very well face prosecution for them.

As for Bosco....while trying to stick up for him would normally be admirable, the fact is, he is quite capable of answering for himself, and, indeed, has done precisely that. You don't need to be telling others to "leave Bosco alone" when Bosco himself won't let it alone.

Bosco - How many people have to accuse you of being intellectually dishonest before you realize that the common denominator is you? You accuse people of the very things you do, as if no one can see that. Do you, yourself, not see it? I really believe you don't. If not, at least recognize that most people don't say these things because they are "out to get you"...but perhaps because it is just the truth.

You don't have it? You don't have a meme ...I apparently didn't post...that you can supposedly quote verbatim... concerning people who are not your family? hm

I've been trying to avoid seeing and reading these images. However, maybe it's time that whomever has the meme referencing Logan's family and that was directed at Logan, his wife, and family should just post it here and then you can stop asking questions and answer whether or not it's your creation. That would be faster than the "parse and semantic" tango that's going on.

Edited by comix4fun

Time for all of us to give it a rest Andy.

If you fellas want to continue with this, breaking down sytax, finding hidden meanings in words, searching for my passport photos and Visa account numbers, and blah blah blah... knock yourselves out.

Howz about you just own it. YOU posted a link to a public viewing of images that included the following and then you want everyone to believe it's all a conspiracy & all you want is to make the board a better place?? incredible.

Gladly own up to these... all publically posted in the threads where they appeared. We have all posted memes to this site. If none have been deleted, they should all still be there.

Then own the other two and deal with it, whether they were posted here or not. Just because they weren't doesn't lessen what they are, again, YOU posted the link to the Photobucket account.

Literally tons of photos to search through... who (whom) takes the time to go through pages of comics, merchandise, dog pictures, cat pictures, donkey pictures, sound effects, PowerPoint lecture pictures with broken bones, vacation pictures, cheese, Teri Hatcher, chicken breasts, ... without a vendetta on their mind.

I looked through the pics you linked to, and i dont have a vendetta. So either own it or don't, it your decision.

Do you randomly look through pictures on other board member's photo sharing sites or just mine? I realize I post pictures that link to photo sharing sites... but you are saying you go through each seller's photo sharing site photos... or just mine in particular?

I am saying that your statement that one would click on a link and view images on a website indicates that person has a vendetta can be a false assumption, and in my case is false.

One either takes responsibility for their behavior or they don't. Again, your choice, the rest is just noise.

As for Bosco....while trying to stick up for him would normally be admirable, the fact is, he is quite capable of answering for himself, and, indeed, has done precisely that. You don't need to be telling others to "leave Bosco alone" when Bosco himself won't let it alone.

RMA, my "let this go" would have been done over a day ago if I wasn't seeing the unfounded implication from a few there was an audience encouraging the creation of murder/death memes. That is just noise and spitefulness. You joining in on this to now take a shot clearly calls out how this is being played out.

Meme use has been a slippery slope for a long while. Especially when the new moderation strike policies hit. People started using the memes to mask their messages. Example:

I received a strike the previous year for a game that was played I did not care for, but I overreacted to the situation. Comix4fun started a thread asking what happened. The crew involved in the situation showed up, and low and behold not long after the thread gets locked due to their meme posting and cheering.

So later that year, Park gets a strike. A thread is started asking what happened, and naturally it becomes a hot topic about the new moderation. I participated in the thread, though there is no love lost with Park. At one point, Ditch calls out how Park must be popular as all his trolls have shown up (because when they did that in my strike thread, it wasn't being trolls). So I made the statement the topic had grown beyond Park, so why keep a hate on? In response, Seanfingh posts this image.

5pr7n.jpg

1) Gotta use that meme 2) Know your meme

So it was okay when they show up to a strike thread about me. But I'm a scumbag for showing up to one about Park that also heavily discussed the new moderation practices.

Does this mean Seanfingh should have images made of his avatar taking a bullet to the head? NO! Nor does it mean a meme with Park's real picture being used, which came up the other day and most probably led to these Seanfingh images being found. That crossed the line, like family jokes and other sensitive topics.

Now you can have fun at your "let's get them all while we can" party. New members may not realize the history and fault on both sides in this situation. And board alliances will drive the path of this discussion. But nobody is a victim in this, other than crazy humor that went too far overboard with meme use.

RMA, my "let this go" would have been done over a day ago if I wasn't seeing the unfounded implication from a few there was an audience encouraging the creation of murder/death memes. That is just noise and spitefulness. You joining in on this to now take a shot clearly calls out how this is being played out.

Meme use has been a slippery slope for a long while. Especially when the new moderation strike policies hit. People started using the memes to mask their messages. Example:

I received a strike the previous year for a game that was played I did not care for, but I overreacted to the situation. Comix4fun started a thread asking what happened. The crew involved in the situation showed up, and low and behold not long after the thread gets locked due to their meme posting and cheering.

So later that year, Park gets a strike. A thread is started asking what happened, and naturally it becomes a hot topic about the new moderation. I participated in the thread, though there is no love lost with Park. At one point, Ditch calls out how Park must be popular as all his trolls have shown up (because when they did that in my strike thread, it wasn't being trolls). So I made the statement the topic had grown beyond Park, so why keep a hate on? In response, Seanfingh posts this image.

5pr7n.jpg

1) Gotta use that meme 2) Know your meme

So it was okay when they show up to a strike thread about me. But I'm a scumbag for showing up to one about Park that also heavily discussed the new moderation practices.

Does this mean Seanfingh should have images made of his avatar taking a bullet to the head? NO! Nor does it mean a meme with Park's real picture being used, which came up the other day and most probably led to these Seanfingh images being found. That crossed the line, like family jokes and other sensitive topics.

Now you can have fun at your "let's get them all while we can" party. New members may not realize the history and fault on both sides in this situation. And board alliances will drive the path of this discussion. But nobody is a victim in this, other than crazy humor that went too far overboard with meme use.

Just quoting.

Someone sent me this PM this morning.

I think it high past time someone post the offensive memes so we can seperate good old fasioned board frivolity from sociopathy. I encourage anyone with access to these memes to post them, for the good of the board community, something I'm sure we all want.

ort18h.jpg

I would also like to point out, really just for Rupp and Boscoe, that this isn't Rupp and his crew (Boscoe?) versus Fingh and his crew. All of the posters that have been here longer than 24 months understand that the disapointed posts made by a very broad range of boardies are in one chorus and no amount of deflection can cover that.

This post was for new boardies. This is NOT a narrow grudge match or group vendetta.