• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

(thumbs u
May I ask why you posted the same gremlin in about 20 threads and counting, in a matter of minutes? I hope it's not contagious. doh!

He does that from time to time. I remember seeing what felt like hundreds of meh from him once before. After his comments in the Archie thread, I will take repeated emoticons over those any day of the week! :grin:

(thumbs u

(thumbs u
May I ask why you posted the same gremlin in about 20 threads and counting, in a matter of minutes? I hope it's not contagious. doh!

He does that from time to time. I remember seeing what felt like hundreds of meh from him once before. After his comments in the Archie thread, I will take repeated emoticons over those any day of the week! :grin:

Ah. After reading the thread I see the reason for the bizarre postings.. In the northeast, we call this a temper tantrum.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Temper tantrum apparently

(thumbs u

Go with something more evocative.

pramthrow.gif

(thumbs u

I was just thinking he's a .

:D

-slym

:thumbsup:

(thumbs u

Yeah, I remember seeing the meh graemlins from him, over and over and over again. I just couldn't understand that if everything was making you feel this way, why keep reading and coming back? Why keep telling everyone meh ? (shrug)

Now this (thumbs u is possibly the FU version and he's having a meltdown.

(thumbs u

Yeah, I remember seeing the meh graemlins from him, over and over and over again. I just couldn't understand that if everything was making you feel this way, why keep reading and coming back? Why keep telling everyone meh ? (shrug)

Now this (thumbs u is possibly the FU version and he's having a meltdown.

0bc980a3a9069a456bd33bdf7ac90102.jpg

(thumbs u

-slym

lol

(thumbs u (and in the actual meaning of the emoticon).

P.S. What is "temper tantrum"?

(thumbs u

-slym

lol

(thumbs u (and in the actual meaning of the emoticon).

P.S. What is "temper tantrum"?

Depends on who you ask....it's either

9049491.gif

or this

pramthrow.gif