• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

This place has become so effed up it isn't even funny.

We have a bunch people posting in what seems like every single thread when there is absolutely no point at all. I think coincidentally a small group of attention mongers has turned up here all at the same time, and because there are more than one of them, they have each other to fall back on.

We have people complaining about sellers that don't contribute anywhere else only coming here to sell there product, even though most of those sellers are long time members that used to contribute quite often. They probably don't contribute any longer since a decent topic can barely be noticed before it is bumped five pages back, because of 100 usless pages of nothing in a welcome to the boards thread.

Some folks think that a high post count makes you a valuable member. Further more, some people think they got it all figured out an want to govern the place just because they have amassed a useless bunch of posts in a short period of time. :whatev:

This place is so effed up that here I am agreeing with JC and Awe4one in this thread. :screwy:

This place has become so effed up it isn't even funny.

We have a bunch people posting in what seems like every single thread when there is absolutely no point at all. I think coincidentally a small group of attention mongers has turned up here all at the same time, and because there are more than one of them, they have each other to fall back on.

We have people complaining about sellers that don't contribute anywhere else only coming here to sell there product, even though most of those sellers are long time members that used to contribute quite often. They probably don't contribute any longer since a decent topic can barely be noticed before it is bumped five pages back, because of 100 usless pages of nothing in a welcome to the boards thread.

Some folks think that a high post count makes you a valuable member. Further more, some people think they got it all figured out an want to govern the place just because they have amassed a useless bunch of posts in a short period of time. :whatev:

This place is so effed up that here I am agreeing with JC and Awe4one in this thread. :screwy:

So basically I would read some people as being me?

Just wondering since you replied to my post?

And I really hope that is not the case as my posts have been very low with graemlin, and mostly replying or starting topics, which I still feel there are alot of available. But they arent generally viewed in the FS forum.

Now if you REALLY want something to read, go see that ROBOJOJO33 actually posted in the gold comics forum.

:o

That graemlin look like it should be the "surprise sex" graemlin face...

Why so serious?

ditto, lighten up. :sumo:

I'm beginning to think you are all under the influence.

When Borock's threads get over run with foolishness, he says something about it and/or closes the thread and starts another one. Seems to be successful for him.

Each man has to govern his own house. Be the master of his own domain so to speak, for those of you expecting something with a little innuendo.

Furthermore, you ninnies are arguing two separate points in one thread. Only the most nimble reader can keep up with all this pissin' and moanin' anyways. You lost the forest for the trees pages ago.

When Borock's threads get over run with foolishness, he says something about it and/or closes the thread and starts another one. Seems to be successful for him.

Each man has to govern his own house. Be the master of his own domain so to speak, for those of you expecting something with a little innuendo.

Furthermore, you ninnies are arguing two separate points in one thread. Only the most nimble reader can keep up with all this pissin' and moanin' anyways. You lost the forest for the trees pages ago.

Says the guy who talks to himself . . . :grin:

Good thing it got lost because the whole thing shouldnt have happened anyways (thumbs u

I like it better when this place is fun :banana:

Your ship isn't exactly sailing on calm waters. :baiting:

Good thing it got lost because the whole thing shouldnt have happened anyways (thumbs u

Then step away for a moment, take a deep breath, and come back with a banana dance! :banana:

I can't tell if that's innuendo or pissin' and moanin' lol

Then step away for a moment, take a deep breath, and come back with a banana dance! :banana:

David I created the banana dance party!

:banana: :banana: :headbang::banana: :banana:

I can't tell if that's innuendo or pissin' and moanin' lol

CAUTION: GRAEMLIN ONLY POST AHEAD.

:gossip:

That's definitely part of the reason.

I don't know if posts like this have me in mind, they may not, but I'll respond anyway. I used to contribute on a regular basis to several of the forums and stopped three or four months ago for a variety of reasons. I wanted to waste less time here, I got sick of several newer members and a handful of older ones posting on a near constant basis while saying nothing, and I just got bored with rehashing the same old arguments with the same old people. I still enjoy buying and selling here, and I like the gold forum, but that's about it. If the board makeup changes at some point and ends up being more in line with my personal preferences, I will post more. In the meantime I am totally fine with how much time I spend on here. If someone doesn't want to buy from me because I am not an "active member" (whatever that means) that's fine, but I am not going to apologise for posting less and selling more.

People on this board sure love to complain. I didn't think that selling books that people want, while not taking part in flame wars or spamming would draw fire, but I am not surprised I guess.