• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I would have to say mjacobs8.I had many quality transactions with him,Iwas shocked when he just up and disappeared :(
Yeah - me too - I could really use either the Avengers 18 or my $170 back right about now....., :(

I guess since my old FS thread never did get marked "closed" (I cannot edit it and the mods never got back to me) but it's on page 24, I'm thinking it might be safe to open up a new thread with the same stuff but lower prices?

-slym (knows it's sort of a "duh" question, but around here...)

I guess since my old FS thread never did get marked "closed" (I cannot edit it and the mods never got back to me) but it's on page 24, I'm thinking it might be safe to open up a new thread with the same stuff but lower prices?

The Valiant books? I'd wait if it is that FS thread. Remember our discussion?

The Valiant books? I'd wait if it is that FS thread. Remember our discussion?

:gossip:

Well, the slabs are going back into "the drawer," but the other stuff I had (raw books) needs to go back up, because it needs to GO! I have a box 3/4 full of stuff that I just don't want hanging around anymore, and if it takes ridiculously low prices to move them, then so be it.

Sin City stuff (sets) for less than cover price, isn't that a good deal???

-slym

Not that its any of my business but it might be the person who announced he would have 3 threads going in the anouncment thread..

But no mention of Daredevil so I lost interest.

Danny

My God we know have 8 threads that are fixed in place in this forum. No freakin wonder people cant stay on the main page very long.

:frustrated:

:(
I feel the same way. Its still full of a-hole sellers with multiple threads, and noobs that break rules and dont care.

Well now there are more places for noobs to break the rules :applause:

Is it just me. Or does it seem like the FS forums pretty much halted when this went into play?

My THREAD doesn't seem inappropriate anymore :whistle:

A portent, perhaps?