• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Is it just me. Or does it seem like the FS forums pretty much halted when this went into play?

Yeah, I'm not liking it much as a buyer. I buy from multiple ages and I have to click on this area and that area to go look? Honestly, the main forum was far far better for me to do one-stop shopping despite the multiple threads by some solo sellers. Splintering the sales forum isn't doing it for me. I'd rather there be board software limits imposed on the sellers (one official selling thread at a time with an option to lock the thread upon it being closed and perhaps a form to fill out when selling for the first time with a check box next to each of the guidelines to acknowledge the rules).

Wow! Only $2,100 for a 9.2 Hulk #181 :insane: This place has got some really great deals! :golfclap: Did 9.2's of that book suddenly go stratospheric? (shrug)That's about 9 Ben Franklins over FMV :gossip:

WTF am I missing here? :roflmao:

Recent sales on eBay have touched $2100.

If by "touched $2100" you mean "sold for $1600 or less", then, yes, you are correct.

That book in that grade has had exactly one sale above $2000 in the last 7 years (according to GPA) - out of 100s of total sales. The seller is smoking crack if he thinks he'll get $2100 for it here.

If by "touched $2100" you mean "sold for $1600 or less", then, yes, you are correct.

That book in that grade has had exactly one sale above $2000 in the last 7 years (according to GPA) - out of 100s of total sales. The seller is smoking crack if he thinks he'll get $2100 for it here.

My bad; I did a quick ended items search on eBay. There are two sellers who are "trying" to get $2k for the book. I didn't realize that they didn't actually sell for that. I'm not trying to defend the seller's asking price, just assumed there was a good reason for the price. I guess I was mistaken. :sorry:

My bad; I did a quick ended items search on eBay. There are two sellers who are "trying" to get $2k for the book. I didn't realize that they didn't actually sell for that. I'm not trying to defend the seller's asking price, just assumed there was a good reason for the price. I guess I was mistaken. :sorry:

I wonder if that book is one hm

Well, the slabs are going back into "the drawer," but the other stuff I had (raw books) needs to go back up, because it needs to GO! I have a box 3/4 full of stuff that I just don't want hanging around anymore, and if it takes ridiculously low prices to move them, then so be it.

Sin City stuff (sets) for less than cover price, isn't that a good deal???

-slym

I'd say that is more than outstanding. Sorry you are having to do that to move great books.

Great luck with all the sales. (thumbs u

Same book, good catch.

How the Eff' do people not know the rules yet.. :frustrated:

How the Eff' do people not know the rules yet.. :frustrated:

(shrug) ... lazy?

Edited by shortstack comics