• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Oy, so many decent Boardies getting caught up in this lameness. Can we just move this to a CG thread so it can get properly locked and everyone can move on?
You really should watch Sucker Punch again. ;)

I've been meaning to, but I have yet to commit a crime so egregious as to warrant the punishment. :baiting:

Why you say that? I enjoyed that movie. Of course, I knew nothing at all about it before I watched it. So, if it doesn't compare to some graphic novel, I have no idea. I also don't care. :)

Oy, so many decent Boardies getting caught up in this lameness. Can we just move this to a CG thread so it can get properly locked and everyone can move on?

+ 1

It's always the same few crybaby, boardies that desperately need attention, that keep this going. Someone needs to call the WAAAAHHHHHHHHMBULANCE for them. I'd call them little girls, but it would be an insult to little girls everywhere.

Oh no, someone made a crude and vulgar meme about me. How can I go on? Boo-Hoo. Let me complain whine about it day after day on an internet forum. Pity me.

:eyeroll:

Gearing up for that 3rd strike, I see? :popcorn:

+ 1

It's always the same few crybaby, boardies that desperately need attention, that keep this going. Someone needs to call the WAAAAHHHHHHHHMBULANCE for them. I'd call them little girls, but it would be an insult to little girls everywhere.

Oh no, someone made a crude and vulgar meme about me. How can I go on? Boo-Hoo. Let me complain whine about it day after day on an internet forum. Pity me.

lol

How would I go on ? :eyeroll:

+ 1

You're the same guy who made unwarranted, disparaging remarks about my wife and mother...only to send me a lame PM apology explaining how you were trying to "fit in".

So you'll excuse me if I give the same amount of weight to your opinion as ComicDonna's dog does to people's posts.

Edited by Logan510

I've been meaning to, but I have yet to commit a crime so egregious as to warrant the punishment. :baiting:

Why you say that? I enjoyed that movie. Of course, I knew nothing at all about it before I watched it. So, if it doesn't compare to some graphic novel, I have no idea. I also don't care. :)

I say that 'cuz lizards2 and I like to argue about it.

+ 1

You're the same guy who made unwarranted, disparaging remarks about my wife and mother...only to send me a lame PM apology explaining how you were trying to "fit in".

So you'll excuse me if I give the same amount of weight to your opinion as ComicDonna's dog does to people's posts.

Excuse me??? I don't even know who you are. You must have me confused with one of the many posters here you have a problem with. Please post this nonsense you speak of. I'm sure you'll have an excuse why you can't or won't. You seem to keep bringing up many imagined slights from years ago, on this board. Seek professional help. No reply needed, as I won't be reading or responding to any of your drivel. That's how I handle trolls. Moving right along with my life now. :)

I haven't seen any memes that have been offensive,to me(at least the ones I have seen) have all been meant to be joking.I must admit I haven't been following this at all,but heard that others had gotten into a Photobucket type of account of rupps.Retreaving these these unintended for board use memes.Is this true? Then how can you lay blame on Rupp? If he didn't intend them for board use,he probably made them for some fun banter,then decided that they were inappropriate.

Superimposing the words "mushmouthed gay person_without_enough_empathy" on an image of a boardie's avatar getting executed is meant to be a joke?

The only reason these memes haven't been posted publicly on the boards by their creator is because it would mean an immediate ban.

Don't bother. It's the boardie of the year stupidity curse.

I plan on being the first back to back winner. :cool:

Ahh, I see. Lot's of over-stimulated butthurt on this forum. Oh well. What's the weather like in your area? I'm sick of snow and freezing weather, myself.

Why is anyone making these to begin with? And honestly, there should be 0 tolerance for any hatred. I don't care if it's posted here or on the wall behind you, we dont need it here. Attacking peoples family? Grow the eff up. I am sick and tired of hearing the bull that is being spewed around here, it is unacceptable to be portraying someones death (even through avatar), spewing hate about homosexuals, and targeting a man's family insinuating that his children are yours. Absolutely unacceptable guy should be banned or have his arse kicked in my opinion.

+1

This is what baffles me. Why is someone spending time making up insufficiently_thoughtful_person krap like this and storing it? For what? And involving someones family, you're asking for trouble.

These dumb arse memes I think are just a bit over the top. So where's the line? What's next. Many people here find them offensive. I don't know if I find them offensive, or just fricking stupid. But regardless, this is a comic message board, not a horror or mutilation board. Fricking grow up.

I myself have pretty thick skin. It's the life I've lead. I've seen people shot, stabbed, beat within an inch of sanity, you name it. But krap like this would hit a nerve in certain people who may have lost someone due to violence. It's not pretty. I could imagine if Mrs. X was a boardie she would have went ballistic seeing the meme of Sean being shot through the head.

Her oldest brother was murdered in Florida about 22 years ago, shot 4 times and one through the head. Not everyone would think this krap should fly, anywhere.

Ahh, I see. Lot's of over-stimulated butthurt on this forum. Oh well. What's the weather like in your area? I'm sick of snow and freezing weather, myself.

No butthurt here, we're just playing. Unless lizzie ain't playing, in which case *spoon* him!! :sumo:

Why is anyone making these to begin with? And honestly, there should be 0 tolerance for any hatred. I don't care if it's posted here or on the wall behind you, we dont need it here. Attacking peoples family? Grow the eff up. I am sick and tired of hearing the bull that is being spewed around here, it is unacceptable to be portraying someones death (even through avatar), spewing hate about homosexuals, and targeting a man's family insinuating that his children are yours. Absolutely unacceptable guy should be banned or have his arse kicked in my opinion.

+1

This is what baffles me. Why is someone spending time making up insufficiently_thoughtful_person krap like this and storing it? For what? And involving someones family, you're asking for trouble.

These dumb arse memes I think are just a bit over the top. So where's the line? What's next. Many people here find them offensive. I don't know if I find them offensive, or just fricking stupid. But regardless, this is a comic message board, not a horror or mutilation board. Fricking grow up.

I myself have pretty thick skin. It's the life I've lead. I've seen people shot, stabbed, beat within an inch of sanity, you name it. But krap like this would hit a nerve in certain people who may have lost someone due to violence. It's not pretty. I could imagine if Mrs. X was a boardie she would have went ballistic seeing the meme of Sean being shot through the head.

Her oldest brother was murdered in Florida about 22 years ago, shot 4 times and one through the head. Not everyone would think this krap should fly, anywhere.

Agreed, all solid reasoning.

I haven't seen any memes that have been offensive,to me(at least the ones I have seen) have all been meant to be joking.I must admit I haven't been following this at all,but heard that others had gotten into a Photobucket type of account of rupps.Retreaving these these unintended for board use memes.Is this true? Then how can you lay blame on Rupp? If he didn't intend them for board use,he probably made them for some fun banter,then decided that they were inappropriate.

:applause:

IMO the people going into Rupps photo bucket account looking for these types of images are looking to use these to their own ends. We all get that you do not like each other. Move on put each other on ignore.

I am not standing up for Rupp, but you people are condoning what and how these memes where obtained. Rupp might not have known his pb account was not set to private and you people went into them invading his privacy.

Now you are talking about having him banned for these boards, if he gets banned then so should the people that retrieved these memes and put them on this board should also receive the same treatment.

Having your photobucket on 'PUBLIC' is what Photobucket the company WANTS photo bucket the web site to be about.

SHARING your photos.

If you DON'T want to share your photos, put it on PRIVATE.

If you keep your photos on SHARE, then they are there to be shared.

No CRIME or WRONGDOING or even MISCHIEF was involved in viewing those photos.

They are on SHARE.

That means they are there to be SHARED as per the Photobucket agreement.

IMO the people going into Rupps photo bucket account looking for these types of images are looking to use these to their own ends. We all get that you do not like each other. Move on put each other on ignore.

I am not standing up for Rupp, but you people are condoning what and how these memes where obtained. Rupp might not have known his pb account was not set to private and you people went into them invading his privacy.

Now you are talking about having him banned for these boards, if he gets banned then so should the people that retrieved these memes and put them on this board should also receive the same treatment.

Having your photobucket on 'PUBLIC' is what Photobucket the company WANTS photo bucket the web site to be about.

SHARING your photos.

They are on SHARE.

So, you're denying you hacked his public PB account? hm

:jokealert:

SHARING your photos.

They are on SHARE.

So, you're denying you hacked his public PB account? hm

:jokealert:

lol I swear, reading this thread is like listening to Bizarro Batman try and solve a case.

+ 1

lol

How would I go on ? :eyeroll:

Not as happily or as easily as everyone else here would. (thumbs u

Most either don't want to get involved or don't care. In my heart I hope Rupp comes on here and makes this right and the other guys can accept an apology and move on.

All this has got way out of hand.

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean that people aren't reading...

Exactly - it is losing situation to post anything that doesn't agree with the mob here. You'll just be put on the list for the next stalk, provoke and fry campaign. Others have already stated that if you don't agree with them, you're one sick puppy.

It kinda seems like you're painting Rupp as the victim here? Please, correct me if I'm wrong sir.

Logan... :gossip: "cool books"

Most either don't want to get involved or don't care. In my heart I hope Rupp comes on here and makes this right and the other guys can accept an apology and move on.

All this has got way out of hand.

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean that people aren't reading...

Exactly - it is losing situation to post anything that doesn't agree with the mob here. You'll just be put on the list for the next stalk, provoke and fry campaign. Others have already stated that if you don't agree with them, you're one sick puppy.

It kinda seems like you're painting Rupp as the victim here? Please, correct me if I'm wrong sir.

Logan... :gossip: "cool books"

O my lord, don't fan the flames, you're better than that!!