• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

So you'll excuse me if I give the same amount of weight to your opinion as ComicDonna's dog does to people's posts.

Speaking of Mike, has anyone heard from him? He hasn't posted in over a month? (shrug)

He's fine, he works outside and has been working a lot to make up for lost time in 30-40 below 0 weather...

Sometimes Mike works 7 days a week

I just spoke to him the other day.

I haven't seen any memes that have been offensive,to me(at least the ones I have seen) have all been meant to be joking.I must admit I haven't been following this at all,but heard that others had gotten into a Photobucket type of account of rupps.Retreaving these these unintended for board use memes.Is this true? Then how can you lay blame on Rupp? If he didn't intend them for board use,he probably made them for some fun banter,then decided that they were inappropriate.

:applause:

IMO the people going into Rupps photo bucket account looking for these types of images are looking to use these to their own ends. We all get that you do not like each other. Move on put each other on ignore.

I am not standing up for Rupp, but you people are condoning what and how these memes where obtained. Rupp might not have known his pb account was not set to private and you people went into them invading his privacy.

Now you are talking about having him banned for these boards, if he gets banned then so should the people that retrieved these memes and put them on this board should also receive the same treatment.

:roflmao:

I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, the very existence of Rupp's homophobic and violent memes, or the fact that anyone is defending them.

It's nice that some of you enjoy Rupp's little "clooneythons" or whatever the eff he calls his sales thread, but defending a nutter makes you a nutter.

Park is my friend; if the situation were reversed, and Park made these memes, I wouldn't even try to defend it. Rupp's homeys need to pull their collective heads out of the nut butter.

I'm not anyones "homey" just wanting to get the facts that's all.I just think everything about this stinks.

Everytime I think I'm ready to weigh in on this I reconsider, but here goes.

In the policy's where I work there is a standard that I believe fits this situation. If someone is offended by the words or actions of a person/party, even if it isn't directed at them, the offending party will be reviewed.

Basically just because any one of us aren't offended, some might be, to varying degrees. So the argument that Rupp didn't send them directly to Sean/Logan doesn't fly and an apology would have been appropriate, whether or not it would have been accepted.

As for the slurs involved, that is the thing that bothers me. Words that belittle any group are bad enough, but when there's venom behind those words, everyone should take notice.

Now I'm off to barbecue in -14c

Most either don't want to get involved or don't care. In my heart I hope Rupp comes on here and makes this right and the other guys can accept an apology and move on.

All this has got way out of hand.

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean that people aren't reading...

Exactly - it is losing situation to post anything that doesn't agree with the mob here. You'll just be put on the list for the next stalk, provoke and fry campaign. Others have already stated that if you don't agree with them, you're one sick puppy.

It kinda seems like you're painting Rupp as the victim here? Please, correct me if I'm wrong sir.

Logan... :gossip: "cool books"

O my lord, don't fan the flames, you're better than that!!

lol I was mostly kidding, and it's Logan's favorite topic, however,

It would be the least offensive reason for a defense of the indefensible.

Self interest, in this situation, is better than assuming it's a shared belief system.

I also wouldn't be shocked if some people who think this "isn't all that bad" may also be regular customers...Occam's Razor and all that.

Yup - if I believe differently than you, then I should be banned - correct? I think you've already got the stalking part covered...., :think:

That was said where?

Do you hear these voices in your head or do the words magically transform on your screen from what I wrote to what you want to see?

Excusing the inexcusable. I've just got to ask, WHY?

Because I secretly want my knuckle sammich, silly.

Since you've been stalking me, I'm surprised you didn't mention that I'm a customer of Sean's too.

So you'll excuse me if I give the same amount of weight to your opinion as ComicDonna's dog does to people's posts.

Speaking of Mike, has anyone heard from him? He hasn't posted in over a month? (shrug)

He's fine, he works outside and has been working a lot to make up for lost time in 30-40 below 0 weather...

Sometimes Mike works 7 days a week

I just spoke to him the other day.

:o You mean.....gasp.....the trees are outside?

Most either don't want to get involved or don't care. In my heart I hope Rupp comes on here and makes this right and the other guys can accept an apology and move on.

Exactly - it is losing situation to post anything that doesn't agree with the mob here. You'll just be put on the list for the next stalk, provoke and fry campaign. Others have already stated that if you don't agree with them, you're one sick puppy.

It kinda seems like you're painting Rupp as the victim here? Please, correct me if I'm wrong sir.

Self interest, in this situation, is better than assuming it's a shared belief system.

I also wouldn't be shocked if some people who think this "isn't all that bad" may also be regular customers...Occam's Razor and all that.

Yup - if I believe differently than you, then I should be banned - correct? I think you've already got the stalking part covered...., :think:

That was said where?

Do you hear these voices in your head or do the words magically transform on your screen from what I wrote to what you want to see?

Since you've been stalking me, I'm surprised you didn't mention that I'm a customer of Sean's too.

#1 That was me making a joke about Logan's favorite phrase

#2 The knuckle sammich was what I wouldn't begrudge you giving someone who personally walked up to you and said those things about your family

#3 I was in this thread first...I must be stalking you from the lead.

Finally, if I were to stalk you the best evidence would probably be if I spent considerable time gathering pictures of your avatar and considerably more time photoshopping that avatar into scenarios bringing about pain or grievous injury while hurling horrendous slurs.

At least then I could tell you to lighten up, and you'd be forced to agree, given your stance here.

That was said where?

#1 That was me making a joke about Logan's favorite phrase

#2 The knuckle sammich was what I wouldn't begrudge you giving someone who personally walked up to you and said those things about your family

#3 I was in this thread first...I must be stalking you from the lead.

Finally, if I were to stalk you the best evidence would probably be if I spent considerable time gathering pictures of your avatar and considerably more time photoshopping that avatar into scenarios bringing about pain or grievous injury while hurling horrendous slurs.

At least then I could tell you to lighten up, and you'd be forced to agree, given your stance here.

lol

In other news, the mods are doing a great job today of poofing Mkay's trolling threads. How many offenses would he have to do to just get banned?

In other news, the mods are doing a great job today of poofing Mkay's trolling threads. How many offenses would he have to do to just get banned?

Who's shill is that? I have to get a scorecard for this place now. :ohnoez:

So, you're denying you hacked his public PB account? hm

:jokealert:

lol I swear, reading this thread is like listening to Bizarro Batman try and solve a case.

:roflmao:

Chowder-ComedyGold.jpg

It's not a mob, it is many distinct adults all mutually offended and shocked at what they've seen here. Assuming it's a "Mob" is a cop out to not look real close at what you're dismissing.

If you don't think that what was posted about Sean especially is over the line, disgusting and offensive, I don't think you're a sick puppy but I do feel sorry for whatever horrors you've seen in your life that makes this a "ho hum, no big deal, nothing to get bothered about" situation.

I've been here a long damn time and this is about as offensive and nauseated as I've ever been on this board. That's not the "mob" speaking, just a mature adult, who never thought this type of behavior would invade this board.

Not instigating anything here, and I am sure you know I like you, but seriously, anyone who HAS seen enough mess in their life doesn't need your sorry.

Just sayin.

Rupp should apologize. Period.

Then it should be determined if he is part of the internet hate machine.

Then everyone involved should get a smack for being obstinate.

Then maybe we can get back to putting aresholes who scam others in their place.

It's not a mob, it is many distinct adults all mutually offended and shocked at what they've seen here. Assuming it's a "Mob" is a cop out to not look real close at what you're dismissing.

If you don't think that what was posted about Sean especially is over the line, disgusting and offensive, I don't think you're a sick puppy but I do feel sorry for whatever horrors you've seen in your life that makes this a "ho hum, no big deal, nothing to get bothered about" situation.

I've been here a long damn time and this is about as offensive and nauseated as I've ever been on this board. That's not the "mob" speaking, just a mature adult, who never thought this type of behavior would invade this board.

Not instigating anything here, and I am sure you know I like you, but seriously, anyone who HAS seen enough mess in their life doesn't need your sorry.

Just sayin.

Sympathy is given freely and without request, not only when requested or desired.

And people who have seen enough carp to make them this hard to someone else's feelings need it more than anyone. :foryou:

Sympathy is given freely and without request, not only when requested or desired.

And people who have seen enough carp to make them this hard to someone else's feelings need it more than anyone. :foryou:

hm

You're alright (thumbs u

Just sayin.

Sheesh.. I can only imagine the judgement passed because of my facebook page :(

Just sayin.

Sheesh.. I can only imagine the judgement passed because of my facebook page :(

lol