• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Oceanavekid, Were you able to sell everything you claimed in the PIF thread on EBAY or just a couple of items? Luckily Techvoodoo is very generous so you should be able to turn a nice profit. GLWTS!

I couldn't remember what oceanavekid was in the hot seat for, but ya, that's pretty outside the spirit of PIF. Rather self-serving, that.

Oceanavekid, Were you able to sell everything you claimed in the PIF thread on EBAY or just a couple of items? Luckily Techvoodoo is very generous so you should be able to turn a nice profit. GLWTS!

I couldn't remember what oceanavekid was in the hot seat for, but ya, that's pretty outside the spirit of PIF. Rather self-serving, that.

Well in his defense, he did wait until the day after receiving them to list them on EBAY. I am sure he read all 97 comics and was passing them on. meh

Get off my bro

You're always on my case.

Let's not make a foolish mistake and get another strike. Just let it go.

Well in his defense, he did wait until the day after receiving them to list them on EBAY. I am sure he read all 97 comics and was passing them on. meh

This is so typical of many of the new people that have joined in the last couple of years. They take no interest in making friends, are confrontational, suck the place dry and spend the majority of their time in the sales threads.

This is so typical of many of the new people that have joined in the last couple of years. They take no interest in making friends, are confrontational, suck the place dry and spend the majority of their time in the sales threads.

:taptaptap:

:) There are some awesome people among the new boardies too. Unfortunately, they are outnumbered. :(

:) There are some awesome people among the new boardies too. Unfortunately, they are outnumbered. :(

Can't stand that Wickdipper...all he does is post helpful hints pisses me off cause we can't ridicule the others when they mess up.

Edited by iceman399

I just sold all the doubles I had

Now i'm pretty much selling everything I have and only keeping a few select books

I'm keeping that punisher series really good art & good storyline. If I just wanted to sell everything from the get go I would have claimed all his books and left nothing behind. I didn't take all his books. I left some for another PIF. Like I said i'm trying to sell just about every book I have. When the person that claimed my last PIF wants to sell it, it's up to him. I do know a few cool cats on here. Theres also a lot of people who aren't so cool. People are always on my case. They try to act like my deals on the boards are shady when thats not even close to truth.

I'll just let it go tho. No need for senseless internet drama. :banana::whee:

I just sold all the doubles I had

Now i'm pretty much selling everything I have and only keeping a few select books

I'm keeping that punisher series really good art & good storyline. If I just wanted to sell everything from the get go I would have claimed all his books and left nothing behind. I didn't take all his books. I left some for another PIF. Like I said i'm trying to sell just about every book I have. When the person that claimed my last PIF wants to sell it, it's up to him. I do know a few cool cats on here. Theres also a lot of people who aren't so cool. People are always on my case. They try to act like my deals on the boards are shady when thats not even close to truth.

I'll just let it go tho. No need for senseless internet drama. :banana::whee:

Were the books you sold on Ebay the same ones you just took in the PIF thread?

Question though..... If one claimed an offer because it looked like good reading, then resold them because they had doubles of said issues.. wouldn't they have just read the original comic instead of claiming duplicates? (shrug)

Question though..... If one claimed an offer because it looked like good reading, then resold them because they had doubles of said issues.. wouldn't they have just read the original comic instead of claiming duplicates? (shrug)

I think lightninglad's comment in the "Image Comics are on fire" thread sum up my feelings on the subject.

I think lightninglad's comment in the "Image Comics are on fire" thread sum up my feelings on the subject.

Dang you for making me have to look this up. lol

You ever have that feeling that someone is a troll, but some small part of you is afraid they may be mentally handicapped, so you're not sure what to say?

This is so typical of many of the new people that have joined in the last couple of years. They take no interest in making friends, are confrontational, suck the place dry and spend the majority of their time in the making sales threads.

+1 but edited for conciseness

Don't want to make a big deal out of this if I'm correct but did an entire thread get deleted out of CG today?

I was curious to some responses but it looks like it is gone. If someone knows which one I'm referring to, just a sime yes or no would do. I don't want to bring the whole thing back up if the mods did delete it.