• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98---to be signed by Leifeld

16 posts in this topic

New Mutants 98---to be signed by Leifeld

Well I traded my 4.0-5.0 Captain America 100 for this NM 98, looks alright, although, bottom two corner's are questionable and some fanning....

NM 98 Leifeld sign back.jpg

NM 98 Leifeld sign front.jpg

I expect the grade this week hopefully it is a 9.0 and not an 8.5, hopefully the grader is in a good mood lol idk though, if you zoom in or look closely on the bottom of front cover, you see some unsightly crimps of creases, which I thought were finger bends. All I have now are the scans....it's graded at cgc just waiting for it to get to qc or shipped :) 

15 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Lefield who...??

and my guess is 8.0-9.0 range

Robert Liefeld lol it's hard to remember how to spell his name on the first go'round lol 

And I know that SS isn't for everyone, for some odd reason some of my collecting goals was to have an SS copy and a blue label copy of all my books. I don't know if I'll keep it going, but it just seems to be the way everything has turned out so far...

As I've told many, it's probably cheaper to just buy it already signed imo. Just buying the raw copy, making it to the con in great condition, and paying for increasing fees; just seems easier to buy it already done.

I called yesterday and they said that they already had it graded, but I couldn't have it until it went to QC and/or shipping; I asked if that would be done by the end of this week lol they said it may take longer ??? weird that sometimes it happens the same day!

On 3/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I'm thinking 9.0 - 9.2

On 3/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, John R said:

That's a nice newsstand edition. I'm guessing 8.5 as well.

On 6/5/2017 at 8:01 PM, SteppinRazor said:

I think 9.0. 

On 6/5/2017 at 8:59 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Lefield who...??

and my guess is 8.0-9.0 range

Closest was 1950's war comics

I should of had it pressed when I had the chance!!! I could always press if I add Fabian the co-creator of Deadpool. I think that it would get 9.0-9.2 with a press.

GRADE WAS AN 8.0

19 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Closest was 1950's war comics

I should of had it pressed when I had the chance!!! I could always press if I add Fabian the co-creator of Deadpool. I think that it would get 9.0-9.2 with a press.

GRADE WAS AN 8.0

Bummer. Looks nicer than an 8.0. Are you getting the Stan Lee label?

53 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Bummer. Looks nicer than an 8.0. Are you getting the Stan Lee label?

No lol I have a couple with that label but not this time