• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is "Member following" all about?

47 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, meeklo said:

I noticed it when the new boards first started...some of the ones who were following me were ones who did nothing but give me *spoon* on the old boards...I was thinking "Seriously? You don't have anything better to do?" Maybe they were following me on the old boards and I never noticed? (shrug)

I like the ones following me now though...good customers and people with great insight!

If someone is following another member so they can pop up and zing him then they really need to go.  They also need professional help.

1 hour ago, meeklo said:

I noticed it when the new boards first started...some of the ones who were following me were ones who did nothing but give me *spoon* on the old boards...I was thinking "Seriously? You don't have anything better to do?" Maybe they were following me on the old boards and I never noticed? (shrug)

I like the ones following me now though...good customers and people with great insight!

I like to give you spoon, but not enough to follow you.  I'm looking forward to the next drive-by. :D

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

Lizards2 being unfollowed 

You wish it were that easy, Janet.  :luhv:

42 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
45 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You wish it were that easy, Janet.  :luhv:

Like a car crash. I just can't look away.:whistle:

Not when you're member-following...,  :shy:

14 hours ago, Architecht said:
15 hours ago, blazingbob said:

What is "Member following" all about?

Not sure if this was on the old website but why would I want to follow another member?  Stalker?  Fan?  Groupie?  Not that I mind but I'm not sure why I need this feature on a Comic forum.

Let's say you knew of a dealer who often posted awesome comic book wisdom, sometimes sold cool books on the forums, and/or announced events that were important. You might want to follow them to get alerted about their highly valuable posts, OR if you don't want notifications, to simply visit an activity feed every now and then to review all of the content or people you follow to see if anything looks awesome enough to read.

Too bad no one here is THAT interesting.

But I am going to start following Bob at shows.  That's the same thing, right?

I just noticed this guy is following me 

IMG_2981.PNG

(I kid Oak, Delbert McClintock is my second favourite exterminator)

Edited by Hado

9 minutes ago, Hado said:

IMG_2981.PNG

9 minutes ago, Hado said:

IMG_2981.PNG

exterm.jpg