• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DETECTIVE COMICS #35 COVERLESS

6 posts in this topic

DETECTIVE COMICS #35 COVERLESS

hi all, I'm selling a very nice presenting Detective Comics #35 coverless.  As seen from the pictures, this is CGC slabbed and says the interior was lightened.  Happy to take paypal, check, or money order (prefer check since paypal takes a cut)58c8cf8cca1be_Detective35CGCNGPURPLEFRONTLARGE.thumb.jpg.fbdfee227c5ea05bc975f378087faeb8.jpg58c8cfa84f35f_Detective35CGCNGPURPLEBACKLARGE.thumb.jpg.ec6d08565d297e9f386601bcb4d18970.jpg.  I'll ship for free via US Priority Mail w/tracking in the United States.  $2750 (yes, i'm aware of the copy in the comic connect auction and think it is going to end much higher than the current price).  I've been a board member for years and bought and sold a few things here and have always had a great experience. 

Best,

David

23 minutes ago, Hoarder said:

yes, i'm aware of the copy in the comic connect auction and think it is going to end much higher than the current price

It most certainly will