• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Bullpen 1969

21 posts in this topic

I don't have it near me right now , but I'm pretty sure that 2 page spread of the Bullpen is from FF annual # 7. Can somebody verify that? I love this kind'a stuff, the History & the Creators of comics!! thumbsup2.gif

Is it just me, or does Syd Shores look an awful lot like Ward Cleaver?

Yes, there's more than a little Hugh Beaumont in that pic of Shores 27_laughing.gif

And poor Larry Lieber - his bro Stan got all the fame, AND all the hair! There's no justice in this world....

I don't have it near me right now , but I'm pretty sure that 2 page spread of the Bullpen is from FF annual # 7. Can somebody verify that? I love this kind'a stuff, the History & the Creators of comics!! thumbsup2.gif
that's what the original poster said thumbsup2.gif

And poor Larry Lieber - his bro Stan got all the fame, AND all the hair! There's no justice in this world....

Pretty sure Stan's hair is/was store-bought! 27_laughing.gif

You think that's real hair Stan's combing?

I'm going to be seeing Jim Steranko's stare in my sleep tonight.

As for Stan's hair,...all you need to see is a picture of him in 1962. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In my opinion, his decision was solid. thumbsup2.gif