• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AndyBoBo - SA/BA Sales Thread - 20% Off raw - 1st Iron Fist, X-Men (G-S), more
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Wow - I like the new format.  Much quicker than times past.  Appear to manipulate the scan a bit though. 

But that is it.  I'm going to look for a few more books that I know I wanted to include but weren't with me today.  Feel free to make an offer. 

Thank you very much to those that have stopped by to say hi and have made some purchases - it's always much appreciated!!!

10 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

I'll take X-Men 141

Andyyy!!! What's good. I'm glad to hear things are going well. Busy is good, especially with family. Just let me know if you whip out some ill sketches too:baiting:

Thanks, bro - much appreciated.  And thanks for the purchase.  I have a few.  I'll let you know ahead of time lol 

Let's try 15% off - maybe that will liven things up.  

And for those that don't know. Whoever first takes the book via time stamp gets the book. If you PM an offer the book is yours via time stamp when I accept your offer.  The time stamp controls.