• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book Day 2005

9 posts in this topic

I hope those of you who can, are able to visit your Local Comic Shop on Free Comic Book Day this year. For those that cannot or don't have a LCS, I will treat you to Free Comic Book Day. You pay the postage only, and I'll send them to you! This year I only ordered the Gold sponsors books, You can see them here . I also have many leftover books from the past FCBD events, so let me know if there are any of those you would like. I'll get a list of those up sometime tomorrow. Give me a general idea of what you want, and I'll send them out while quantities last, I'll allow 1-4 books. I do other giveaways with the leftovers too, Children's ward at the local Hospital, and use them on Kid's Day here in Morgantown this summer. They are also my Halloween treats! So, please only those who cannot go locally. PM me, I'll fill them in order I receive them. Some things you should know, I tag all the books with my store sticker, I will not use Media Mail, it may take me a bit to get these to you, I'll take Paypal for the postage, or you can send me a check or MO if you don't have Paypal.

yep will be going tomorrow, the lcs has artists coming, 9 i think if i remember the flyer correctly. Getting my Dark Horse Presents #1 signed by paul chadwick will be insanely cool :P

But PLEASE look over each comic and if there's anything that seems "PG-13" or higher, keep it where youngsters can't get to it!

And this is why.

Yes, I know, I have "kid safe" and "mature" sections, and point the way all day long! While I was only going to send the "kid safe" ones, if you want the "mature" ones let me know.

My LCS is having special guests:

TODD NAUCK (Teen Titans Go! and Wildguard)

GOEFF JOHNS (Infinite Crisis, Flash, JSA, Green Lantern Rebirth)

because my shop is small, our guest come next week, and they are

David Finch

and

Steve McNiven, Steve lives in the same city as I, already have a ton of stuff done by him from the shop, including this uber Wizard cover he personalized for me, which is hanging in my office at work

thumbsup2.gif

wolviemcniven.jpg