• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Zick Pedigree?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, bronze johnny said:

13 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Is that book badly miscut or ... hm

Did you see the other Zick  books?

Some of the others also look that way, don't they?hmhm

2 hours ago, bronze johnny said:
4 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Can't recall ever seeing a book for sale in a Halo slab.  

Never heard of Halo until this thread.

Well, it's obvious you are not buying the Overstreet price guide then.

Halo is a comic book certification company working out of Australia and seems to be run by a former comic shop(s) owner down there.  The only reason I know this is that he has done up market reports in Overstreet for the past several years, with the last 2 being for his new certification business.  :gossip:

It's a good thing his last name starts with the letter "A" instead of the letter "Z", since I've only gotten as far as the letter "S" so far in terms of reading the market reports and it's almost time for the new guide.  :facepalm:  lol

42 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, it's obvious you are not buying the Overstreet price guide then.

Halo is a comic book certification company working out of Australia and seems to be run by a former comic shop(s) owner down there.  The only reason I know this is that he has done up market reports in Overstreet for the past several years, with the last 2 being for his new certification business.  :gossip:

It's a good thing his last name starts with the letter "A" instead of the letter "Z", since I've only gotten as far as the letter "S" so far in terms of reading the market reports and it's almost time for the new guide.  :facepalm:  lol

So your assumption about my not knowing about this is that I don't buy the OSPG? Really Lou? Ever stop to think that maybe I might have not remembered or may not have read his report? After all Lou, I happen to have every edition.

2 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:
51 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

So your assumption about my not knowing about this is that I don't buy the OSPG? Really Lou? Ever stop to think that maybe I might have not remembered or may not have read his report? After all Lou, I happen to have every edition.

My apologies as I didn't mean to say anything negative about you at all.  :foryou:

As you can tell from my last comment, I myself have not read through many of his market reports.  Must be spending way too much time on these boards with much more up-to-date information here, as I used to remember devouring the market reports in past years.  hm

3 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

My apologies as I didn't mean to say anything negative about you at all.  :foryou:

As you can tell from my last comment, I myself have not read through many of his market reports.  Must be spending way too much time on these boards with much more up-to-date information here, as I used to remember devouring the market reports in past years.  hm

(thumbsu

There was a time where I also reread the reports until they were committed to memory. I'm guilty of now only reading some while quickly glancing over others. I've changed with the hobby. Not sure if this is a good thing?