• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Missed Auction Thread!

45 posts in this topic

This thread is for posting auctions that you were either...

A) watching but missing putting a bid on; or

B) missed until they were already over.

I happened to see this TOS #40 CGC 5.5 this morning, but then completely forgot to check on it. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Pretty cheap compared to the $370 that r1970d got for his CGC 6.5 last week. Also, a CGC 4.0 sold for more last week. crazy.gif

Oww! man I would have put a bid on that - but i don't check that frequently for the title, though I thought I had in the last week. At least it keeps hope alive that there are raw copies out there that won't cost a bundle.

Just lost this one, cause I was watching the Simpsons!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

Oww! man I would have put a bid on that - but i don't check that frequently for the title, though I thought I had in the last week. At least it keeps hope alive that there are raw copies out there that won't cost a bundle.

Yeah, I LOVE that Wrightson cover. That seller's feedback was less than stellar though, I doubt it will be much better than a VF. Still, a very nice pickup for a board member. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I probably would've nabbed this, if Comgeek hadn't got to it first...

Detective Comics #73 CGC 8.5

That's a pretty nice BIN price. I once had the Tec 71 one from the Twilight Collection that also came back an 8.5. BTW aren't you that guy that returned the Tec 40 to the dentist?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That Twilight 'Tec #71 must've been awesome. One of my favorite Joker covers.

bumpit.gif

Just missed out on a sweet price for a TMNT #1. frown.gif One of my grails.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546560872&category=3983&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

CGC 5.5 went for $371. I bid $366 first but couldn't enter another bid fast enough before the close of the auction.

frustrated.gif

[&*%$#]-ing Confirm Bid button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frustrated.gif Cost me precious seconds! 893censored-thumb.gif

I will never understand what the attraction is for this book crazy.gif

A parent of a kid that my wife tutors knew/knows 1 of them, dont know if its Eastman or Laird. We were talking one day at my home when he was picking up his child that he has a few OA pages from TMNT, when I was putting away some books and art pages.

There is a customer that has about 15 copies of #1. I will call him and see if he is willing to sell one for you if you want.

Well, Its the first day I haven't looked at the Pedigree comics website for ages & to my horror I find that I missed out on buying my personal Grail book.

Just to add salt to my wounds it didnt even have a high starting price.

Ohhh well looks like I will have to wait another few years for another go at picking one up. makepoint.gif

At least it didn't have bone white pages.

Congrats to the lucky buyer...

Russ... foreheadslap.gif893censored-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

What If #1 CGC 9.8

When did you change your name?

A couple of days ago. I am going with the whole brevity thing now...

I think it's stupid, but then again it's your ID.

Good luck with that. What's next, just "O"?