• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Missed Auction Thread!

45 posts in this topic

When did you change your name?

A couple of days ago. I am going with the whole brevity thing now...

I think it's stupid, but then again it's your ID.

Good luck with that. What's next, just "O"?

The name was dumb to begin with, it's not like it's any worse now. confused-smiley-013.gif But thanks for being a . thumbsup2.gif

i guess you could have just gone with "of" and been really confusing. so there is that to consider

How about December Snow?

That sucks about the Albedo. He was asking double guide and it was still underpriced.

When did you change your name?

A couple of days ago. I am going with the whole brevity thing now...

I think it's stupid, but then again it's your ID.

Good luck with that. What's next, just "O"?

The name was dumb to begin with, it's not like it's any worse now. confused-smiley-013.gif But thanks for being a . thumbsup2.gif

Ho 'bout just plain "octo" ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Have been looking for a nice Argosy Comic Price Guide.

When one finally showed up on eBay at a low price.......... I just couldn't pull the trigger. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Too much money that I could use to buy comics. Probably could've flipped it for double that though (maybe).

Argosy Comic Price Guide NM $219.50

cc_12_sb.JPG

Don't you just hate it when @ssholes end auctions on the day they close?

Capt. Hanglo just made the list.

Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif893naughty-thumb.giffrown.gif

Why did they end their auctions early? Because it was still fairly low pricewise. 893censored-thumb.gif They WILL be hearing from me. mad.gif

Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif893naughty-thumb.giffrown.gif

Why did they end their auctions early? Because it was still fairly low pricewise. 893censored-thumb.gif They WILL be hearing from me. mad.gif

I admit I was watching that auction too. Error in the listing apparently.... yeahok.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I admit I was watching that auction too. Error in the listing apparently.... yeahok.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Actually, perhaps we're better off. They have a negative feedback from our own QualityComix. And now they pull this 893censored-thumb.gif.

:(

Should've set a higher snipe. I was busy last night so I couldn't watch it end. Went for around half of VG guide price.

Batman 7 CGC 3.5 $480

Not bad - the PQ (OWW) was very decent, which on relatively common GA is important. That back cover piece would put some people off though, but yep, it does have great eye appeal...

:(

Should've set a higher snipe. I was busy last night so I couldn't watch it end. Went for around half of VG guide price.

Batman 7 CGC 3.5 $480

Not bad - the PQ (OWW) was very decent, which on relatively common GA is important. That back cover piece would put some people off though, but yep, it does have great eye appeal...

The seller most likely pressed the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of it.