• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine Mini-Series 1-4 For Sale High Grade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif Man, there is no love in the marketplace anymore.

Has nothing to do with love. I just want some bigger scans! yay.gif That #4 looks sweet. Rick is just being a [#@$%!!!] head. 27_laughing.gif

Has nothing to do with love. I just want some bigger scans! yay.gif That #4 looks sweet. Rick is just being a [#@$%!!!] head. 27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

Both staples are popped out and there is a large horizontal crease near the bottom. screwy.gif

Both staples are popped out and there is a large horizontal crease near the bottom. screwy.gif

27_laughing.gif Yeah right. Trying to get a discount, eh? There is no crease at the bottom of that book and I see nothing wrong with those staples.

It may be the scan. Why does everybody assume that a person is jealous or wants something if they have a conflicting opinion. I am not looking to buy these since I have a NM set.

808174-Wolvie4.jpg

808174-Wolvie4.jpg.27b34d18303329d08cb8564e5c31eeb7.jpg

It may be the scan. Why does everybody assume that a person is jealous or wants something if they have a conflicting opinion. I am looking to buy these since I have a NM set.

808174-Wolvie4.jpg

I was just razzing you. flowerred.gif

I think the thing you've circled is just the interior cover ad reflecting through.

It may be the scan. Why does everybody assume that a person is jealous or wants something if they have a conflicting opinion. I am not looking to buy these since I have a NM set.

808174-Wolvie4.jpg

I think the thing you've circled is just the interior cover ad reflecting through.

It could very well be a scanner glitch, only jbud knows for sure.

808174-Wolvie4.jpg

I know

808174-Wolvie4.jpg

Maybe he'll post bigger scans and we'll be able to see better. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Dude get back on your meds - I can accept the criticism that the Scans were cropped and too small, I've fixed that. But harping on my books in the Marketplace 893censored-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif you can kiss my 893censored-thumb.gif I may not have sold as many books as some people, but my Ebay ID is listing in the top thread for all to see jskywalker_73 In 150 + transactions as a seller including numerous to board members I've never had a problem with my grading. In fact read the 893censored-thumb.gif comments in my feedback profile they speak for themselves.

The #4 is a 9.6 there is NO SURFACE WEAR or indentations on this book, the QP is solid and you could split the skull of a Marvel third tier cybernetic character with the corners. I list them for 65% of OS guide not even factoring in that the #1 and the #4 are better than 9.2 and this is what I get. sumo.gif