• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone underwhelmed at the reveal of what Nick Fury said in Unworthy Thor #5

14 posts in this topic

Anyone underwhelmed at the reveal of what Nick Fury said in Unworthy Thor #5

I mean talk about a bad reveal. 

Looks like worthiness is all a state of mind then.

I'm a huge Thor fan and especially the Aaron run. With that being said when I read unworthy thor #5  and looked at the cover expecting a slugfest between Thor and Thanos I was disappointed. However, the more I think about it I really like it. It made me pull out the old God Butcher run and want to read it again. It made the whole thing really personal for Thor and was pretty satisfied with it. (didn't want to drop spoilers, hope I didn't)

5 hours ago, starlord86 said:

I'm a huge Thor fan and especially the Aaron run. With that being said when I read unworthy thor #5  and looked at the cover expecting a slugfest between Thor and Thanos I was disappointed. However, the more I think about it I really like it. It made me pull out the old God Butcher run and want to read it again. It made the whole thing really personal for Thor and was pretty satisfied with it. (didn't want to drop spoilers, hope I didn't)

Can someone put what was said in a spoiler tag or something? I don't read the series, but I'm curious.

23 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Personally I don't think Thor has been this relevant in a long time.

Jurgens run on Thor is the last I thought it was this good.

Jason Aaron's first couple arcs were absolutely fantastic. (thumbsu

What a pile of :censored: !

Thank God I stopped buying Thor when I did. I view all this stuff as an alternate reality Thor and a completely different character to the one I love.

And get off my lawn while you're at it, I've just mowed it !