• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-men 1

8 posts in this topic

It's a little hard to judge because the pictures aren't great, but it looks to be around a 6.0/6.5 to me. The major defects I see are the slightly miswrapped cover, tanning on the edges and back, and rusty staples (though that is hard to determine from these pictures). The corners look really nice, but I'm having a hard time judging the condition of the spine.

Really nice book.

24 minutes ago, flannth_comics said:

It's a little hard to judge because the pictures aren't great, but it looks to be around a 6.0/6.5 to me. The major defects I see are the slightly miswrapped cover, tanning on the edges and back, and rusty staples (though that is hard to determine from these pictures). The corners look really nice, but I'm having a hard time judging the condition of the spine.

Really nice book.

xmen1_thumb_jpg_6a3e2ea614da6d57d84bd7f7fedd3348.jpg.1abcedb15b11274a587a6e97cc65147f.jpg

xmen11.jpg

xmen12.jpg

14 hours ago, BIZZARRO said:

X-men 1

Just aquired this comic, any idea on grade?

IMG_0020.thumb.JPG.cf71df1e2aed6c2525fd92e28261956b.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

28 minutes ago, flannth_comics said:

Really nice book.

Posted Better pictures, Please re-look and let me know

1 minute ago, flannth_comics said:

I wondered the same thing honestly. The other thread has better pictures. The contrast between the spine and other edges is stark. 

I sent it in for grading, CGC would notify me if it was. I sent it through ccs 1st....Then for grading