• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - FF #67

2 posts in this topic

PGM - FF #67

Hi folks, 
First time caller here.  I recently acquired this FF67 with intent to submit to CGC (also will be my first time) for my personal Warlock collection.  There are no major defects.  The worst offender seems to be the top left corner.  There are also a few spine ticks and a little pulling at the staples.  I also learned that my scanner has some imperfections that create black marks on the scan.  I tried to arrange the book between them but I did notice some on each scan about an inch down from the top on the right side.  Hope that makes sense, and thank you for your feedback!  Cheers.

FF 67 Front.jpg

FF 67 Back.jpg

I'd guess 7.0 to 7.5. I have a hard time predicting how the overall tanning/foxing of white covers will affect the grade. 

Also, there is a 7.5 copy of FF 66 on page 185 of the Overstreet guide that seems in marginally better condition than this book.