• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Civil War II (Major Character Death) -- Spoilers Inside

5 posts in this topic

Civil War II (Major Character Death) -- Spoilers Inside

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/entertainment/marvel-bruce-banner-killed-trnd/index.html

This is the line that really hurt the most...

It's part of a move -- which many fans say is long overdue -- to diversify the genre. Spider-Man is now Miles Morales, a black-Hispanic teenager, Thor a woman, Ms. Marvel a Muslim and fans recently learned that the Iron Man suit will soon be inhabited by an African-American female teen named Riri Williams.

Um....isn't this way old news?  The link posts to an article from last summer.  Nothing wrong with posting it, but unless I'm missing something, this isn't 'news' as it's more like 'olds.'  I hope that joke makes sense (thumbsu

May want to put your link in a spoiler tag incase someone doesn't want (even old news) ruined by the fact the information is spelled out in the link itself.

13 hours ago, Hado said:

May want to put your link in a spoiler tag incase someone doesn't want (even old news) ruined by the fact the information is spelled out in the link itself.

Well the subject says "spoilers inside" so i think that should be sufficient.