• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 1 ACE BOOK and 3FOX books Mystery Men . LIghtning and Wonderworld.,
2 2

26 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I do Claudio, but I sent it to CGC the other day. I might have it back in about 3 or 4 months if you remember;)

Dang… We could have discussed it (unless it’s in decent shape… :D ) – I need it to make high resolution scans of a story.
Do you have pictures of it?

Just the outside, Claudio, sorry...and ALL my books are in "decent shape" some are just well loved;) 

The 8 is missing a small coupon, I wasn't planning on selling it, lol...just curious as to how it would grade, so I sent it the slow way;) I would even offer to open it when it gets back, but I haven this policy against breaking my nails...just like all the other comic collectors I'm sure;)

3 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Just the outside, Claudio, sorry...and ALL my books are in "decent shape" some are just well loved;) 

The 8 is missing a small coupon, I wasn't planning on selling it, lol...just curious as to how it would grade, so I sent it the slow way;) I would even offer to open it when it gets back, but I haven this policy against breaking my nails...just like all the other comic collectors I'm sure;)

lol

Sha, it was an "inverse joke": I meant that if it was "decent grade" I wouldn't probably be able to afford it… :D
Definitely interested if it's missing a coupon (unless it cuts a panel from the story I need!), so if you can take note let me know when it gets back!