• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - REMAINING BOOKS DISCOUNTED (PAGE 4 HAS LIST) DAREDEVIL lots of 'em #5 - #181 plus CA 106

73 posts in this topic

CLOSED
DAREDEVIL lots of 'em #5 - #181 plus CA 106

About 100 Daredevil in singles and lots coming up plus some DD appearances in other comics and a couple of Caps.  Priced to move (I hope).

usual rules

no prob or HOS list persons

paypal only

postage in USA is $5.00 boxed media mail (USA only) for any total of books (if you want Priority Mail you pay the exact cost).

returns on raw comics are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving them

that you want to return them - you pay return postage unless I've missed something

Canadian buddies - I will ship to Canada but it costs a small fortune and you will need to pay the exact cost.

Only shipping to the USA and Canada.

first unconditional :takeit: posted here wins. PMs are welcome however until a :takeit: is posted here it is still up for grabs. I'm not on the web 24/7 however I will try to respond to PMs asap.

I used to sell a lot on ebay (clarkkent) and have done a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always paid quickly and shipped quickly.

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

ca106a.JPG

Edited by boatfund
closed