• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder-con 2017 Goldenage pics please

57 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, batman_fan said:

:cry:

Rick so got me, that is twice in one day.  My wife told me it snowed and I needed to shovel the driveway.

I'm certainly glad I wasn't the only one that was, "had" by their wife yesterday!! Mine texted me from work bright and early saying a patient was out of control and hit her below her left eye (which wouldn't be a super long stretch on her particular unit) and she was in the ED getting 10 stitches!! I was so worried I couldn't get back ahold of her I started ringing up some connections to make sure she was ok then she texted back April Fools!! I don't think she's got me like that in 15 yrs what a sick-o hahaha!! doh!

44 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I'm certainly glad I wasn't the only one that was, "had" by their wife yesterday!! Mine texted me from work bright and early saying a patient was out of control and hit her below her left eye (which wouldn't be a super long stretch on her particular unit) and she was in the ED getting 10 stitches!! I was so worried I couldn't get back ahold of her I started ringing up some connections to make sure she was ok then she texted back April Fools!! I don't think she's got me like that in 15 yrs what a sick-o hahaha!! doh!

That definitely tops mine !

15 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I saw a nice action 7 , unrestored vg at 10k but passed

:censored: G.A.tor whats up with that :makepoint:  I been asking you for a copy for 3 years now and that's how you do me. :rulez:

13 minutes ago, woowoo said:

:censored: G.A.tor whats up with that :makepoint:  I been asking you for a copy for 3 years now and that's how you do me. :rulez:

More I think about it, it was probably more like a vg/fn

13 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

I saw Mitch Mehdy. I can't post the mental picture I have of him. 

+100000000000000000000000000000 Thank you Richard

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

More I think about it, it was probably more like a vg/fn

I would have gave you xtra 10 bucks for your trouble.(shrug) I might given you 15 bucks if it was VG/F

16 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Am I reading a 2010 thread ? This can't be right.

Edited by Gotham Kid

15 minutes ago, woowoo said:

I would have gave you xtra 10 bucks for your trouble.(shrug) I might given you 15 bucks if it was VG/F

Wish i had of known...heard he sold it for 5k

Edited by G.A.tor

38 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
16 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Am I reading a 2010 thread ? This can't be right.

I believe you are reading an April 1st thread.  :bigsmile:

15 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

I saw Mitch Mehdy. I can't post the mental picture I have of him. 

Wonder con has grown 1/3 greater than last year at LA...this is gonna be the real "old SDCC" what I liked was more comic book dealers....it still felt comic book related compared to SDCC which is a dog and pony show. More real too...great show...going forward if any board members have any "doubt" you should come next year...you won't be sorry.

On a side note..after the con went to Irvine spectrum I max ( the real deal) and saw ghost in the shell.....for what's it worth..its PG-13....should be an R maybe the directors cut will be...but OUTSTANDING  in I max 3d.....a lot of wow moments........highly recommended..both versions

4 hours ago, Mmehdy said:

Wonder con has grown 1/3 greater than last year at LA...this is gonna be the real "old SDCC" what I liked was more comic book dealers....it still felt comic book related compared to SDCC which is a dog and pony show. More real too...great show...going forward if any board members have any "doubt" you should come next year...you won't be sorry.

What did you pick up Mitch?

6 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

What did you pick up Mitch?

Upgrades on my ga reprint collection... the newer editions seem to have super color and print quality especially at 60% off and no shipping charges