• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - TMNT Sale

116 posts in this topic

OK, I just got done doing the dishes lol  I have a lot in this thread but I don't have all! Awesome stuff!!  I love all the color reprints.  I didn't know they did that many.  I know there are at least two people looking for books in The Wanted to buy section that I've seen in the past month. I cannot think of who though. 

Thanks!! I saw one person looking for 9.8s but I don't want to guarantee any grades like that. There are some nice higher grades here though on some of the raws, but probably more like 9.2 and 9.4. The color classics books are pretty neat. They skipped #8 because of Cerebus rights unfortunately.  

Still debating on whether to continue. I might as well list some more v1 while I'm debating..

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 12 NM- $10

TMNT v1 12_01.jpg

TMNT v1 12_02.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #15, FN-VF, looks NM but slight warping to book, spine stresses $5

Also of note, the cover was drawn to intentionally look like it's in bad condition. There is no tape or coffee stains on the cover. The bottom right corner is not torn off. 

1st appearance of the Justice Force

TMNT v1 15_01.jpg

TMNT v1 15_02.jpg

Edited by spracknetch23