• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I hate the "I hate the new boards" thread

43 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, HarveySwick said:

I agree. I think GIJOEISAWESOME Marwood & I took it over and made it painful to follow. Now the New Boards offer NOTHING. :frustrated:

@HarveySwick, one of my friends on the boards just told me who GIJOEISAWESOME was. We've been having fun on here tonight between ourselves and your sole contribution has been a sour one, accusing me of being a shill. Incorrectly. I was civil and helpful to you not so long ago with a genuine offer to help you through your new boards issues. You ignored me.

Anyone with an ounce of insight can see that I'm trying to brighten this place up a bit. If it's not to your taste, put me on ignore or something. 

If you or anyone else accuses me of being a shill again I will notify the Mods.  I got a mod warning just now within seconds of your post, so I'm putting two and two together on that.

So thanks for spoiling my fun tonight. 

Guys, thanks for the laugh tonight. I'll leave you now in the safe hands of the 'Swick'.

6 minutes ago, Architecht said:

Thanks for pointing out that ad. I've filtered it out.

^^