• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Off!

93 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I think the game board was overturned, and the teddy bear taken home.

Did I do that?

jerk

6 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:
1 hour ago, Jerkfro said:

Got any Caps?

lol

"just the one I'm going to bust in your ***"

Marvel missed the boat. They should have made Cap evil AND a transgendered latino named Seamus O'halloran, with dreadlocks, who lived on the moon with the Inhumans and identifies not as a human but as a small rodent.

Edited by Jerkfro

2 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

Marvel missed the boat. They should have made Cap evil AND a transgendered latino named Seamus O'halloran, with dreadlocks, who lived on the moon with the Inhumans and identifies not as a human but as a small rodent.

hm

This is the most rediculous thing I've ever read....... a Latino with an Irish name.  Preposterous.

Why's he gotta be Irish? It's because of the "curse" isn't it?

As for the rodent, I vote Marmot, even though they're more medium sized.

800px-Marmot-edit1.jpg

18 minutes ago, Foley said:

Why's he gotta be Irish? It's because of the "curse" isn't it?

As for the rodent, I vote Marmot, even though they're more medium sized.

800px-Marmot-edit1.jpg

babda2d295cabd3bb71ac65f6e84fb2c.gif.4e9329e8aa38a1bc45a869188eab024a.gif

Marmot this, marmot that.  Well keep it up suckers. When Elephant Shrew strikes, the whole world will know who Captain America is. Just as soon as I've finished me dinner that is. 

When Meeley Man started this thread, do you think he ever conceived that his campaign would end with pictures of marmots and elephant shrews? hm