• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WNTED TO BUY:

19 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am very new here! Please help I am looking for the following CGC slabbed issues! They must all be UNIVERSAL with no grader's notes, etc. I am very picky!

Dead of Night #1 CGC 9.4, Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.4, Defenders #1 CGC 9.4, Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4, Werewolf by Night #1 CGC 9.4. Serious prices only-I do read Comic Buyers Guide and am an eBay powerseller. Thanks again!

Hello,

I am very new here! Please help I am looking for the following CGC slabbed issues! They must all be UNIVERSAL with no grader's notes, etc. I am very picky!

Dead of Night #1 CGC 9.4, Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.4, Defenders #1 CGC 9.4, Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4, Werewolf by Night #1 CGC 9.4. Serious prices only-I do read Comic Buyers Guide and am an eBay powerseller. Thanks again!

confused.gif

I think he means no notes on the label? confused-smiley-013.gif

No worries...

They don't even put grades on the label anymore. smirk.gif

I think he means no notes on the label? confused-smiley-013.gif

No worries...

They don't even put grades on the label anymore. smirk.gif

They don't even grade the comic any more, they grade the slab.

Hello,

So as being a reader of the Comic Buyers Guide and an eBay powerseller, what price ranges do you think they regularly sell for?

Hello again!

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.4 generally goes for around $300-$350 on ebay, Werewolf by Night #1 CGC 9.4 I could probably get on eBay for about $300. Dead of Night #1 is fairly hard to come by in CGC 9.4, but I have seen it sell for $149.95 on eBay and $180 on Comic Link. Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4 I can see going for about $425+

Did I pass your test???

I don't mind the heat, I just don't want to be taken advantage of thats all. I'm sure some more scrupulous people see me as newbie and want to sell me their Subby #1 for $700.00. I have to be cautious thats all....

Hello again!

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.4 generally goes for around $300-$350 on ebay, Werewolf by Night #1 CGC 9.4 I could probably get on eBay for about $300. Dead of Night #1 is fairly hard to come by in CGC 9.4, but I have seen it sell for $149.95 on eBay and $180 on Comic Link. Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4 I can see going for about $425+

Did I pass your test???

No sumo.gif Why ask us? If you've seen them on eBay, then buy 'em on eBay. All "powerseller" means to us is that you sell a lot of stuff, and in all likliehood are going to sell these, so why shouldn't you pay top dollar? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't mind the heat, I just don't want to be taken advantage of thats all. I'm sure some more scrupulous people see me as newbie and want to sell me their Subby #1 for $700.00. I have to be cautious thats all....

If that comment was directed at me then you are incorrect, I want $800 for my copy. foreheadslap.gif Final offer.

With all due respect I am not looking to resell them. I just want them for my own personal collection. I personally don't mind paying the prices on eBay or Comic Link, but MOST of these comics are not listed on eBay or Comic Link! If you have something to offer-let me know. If you don;t want to deal with me, don't waste my time and I will not waste yours. As stated I just got back into comics after a long hiatus.

With all due respect I am not looking to resell them. I just want them for my own personal collection. I personally don't mind paying the prices on eBay or Comic Link, but MOST of these comics are not listed on eBay or Comic Link! If you have something to offer-let me know. If you don;t want to deal with me, don't waste my time and I will not waste yours. As stated I just got back into comics after a long hiatus.

Even more the reason you should hold up and re-learn a few things about how the marketplace works then . . . 27_laughing.gif

All "powerseller" means to us is that you sell a lot of stuff, and in all likliehood are going to sell these, so why shouldn't you pay top dollar? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And bingo was his name-o.

893applaud-thumb.gifhi.gif

No offense, but if that is the case how come no one is offering me these comics at top dollar, then? Please let me know a price and let me know what you have! I am seriously looking! Thanks for your time! I don't mean to upset anyone, maybe I should just take a wait and see attitude? Any advice is well appreciated.....