• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TIDEWATER COMICON ....May 13-14

13 posts in this topic

TIDEWATER COMICON ....May 13-14

www.tidewatercomicon.com

..... nice 2 day show that's right on the beach...... Virginia Beach, that is..... cool vacation spot with Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, Jamestown Settlement, Chrysler Museum, and much more within driving distance. Hope some of you can make it..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

7 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

How is this con from a buying perspective? Only a couple hours away and may drive up.

7 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

How is this con from a buying perspective? Only a couple hours away and may drive up.

What do you collect ? GOD BLESS..

Just now, OrangeNemesis said:

Mostly early silver age marvels

There will be some of that there...... several vendors with that..... All American, Basement Comics, Trilogy, and several more. There aren't any who will have  5 different AF 15's to choose from...... but it's the kind of show where some bargaining can be done.... I know exactly where you are, got drunk there with the jarheads in my youth many times :smile: ...... I'd make the trip..... it's a pretty drive up. GOD BLESS...

37 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

There will be some of that there...... several vendors with that..... All American, Basement Comics, Trilogy, and several more. There aren't any who will have  5 different AF 15's to choose from...... but it's the kind of show where some bargaining can be done.... I know exactly where you are, got drunk there with the jarheads in my youth many times :smile: ...... I'd make the trip..... it's a pretty drive up. GOD BLESS...

well you summed up jacksonville pretty well haha. Ill probably drive up for the day most likely and check things out. Thanks for the input!

27 minutes ago, Kreton said:

I'm thinking about heading up there tomorrow.  Will there be plenty of longboxes to dig through or is it more celebrity/artist type event?

Plenty of longboxes.............. GOD BLESS...

21 hours ago, OrangeNemesis said:

I'm seeing pics online of the collection joey from comic kings picked up today at the con. Amazing spider 1, Af15 etc all in the box....

and in a Robert Bell bag too.

It was a pretty cool show...... got drenched helping my buddy Gene load in...... good thing he uses those plastic short boxes. I saw that AF 15..... it sold within a couple of hours of Joey getting it. It was *ahem* a raw copy (....private joke for Jaydawg). GOD BLESS....

...I got to hang out with one of my heros for about 30 minutes before the show opened.... Neal Adams......

Edited by jimjum12