• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
32 32

2,852 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Ten copies...ALL graded 9.8...one owner?

IMG   JOHN LAW DETECTIVE    PAC   (200 dpi)_0001.jpg

I'd guess the heavy paper stock was conducive to very high grade (if you took care of them), plus they are fairly new (1983).

Plus plus, I don't think anyone is submitting these unless they are sure it's coming back a 9.8, just from a value perspective.

Edited by circumstances

5 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

That's what I thought too!!!!!   :sumo:   lol

It's a mystery for sure!

My thread seems to be about to roll into 100 pages, perhaps a celebration is in order.

Another True story: I've bought a few books recently, got them in, haven't posted any yet, and I notice that one of the books had nine copies on the census when I bought it, and has eleven now!

(Confession: I will probably cheat and post it anyway after I take a picture of it).

1 minute ago, circumstances said:

It's a mystery for sure!

My thread seems to be about to roll into 100 pages, perhaps a celebration is in order.

Another True story: I've bought a few books recently, got them in, haven't posted any yet, and I notice that one of the books had nine copies on the census when I bought it, and has eleven now!

(Confession: I will probably cheat and post it anyway after I take a picture of it).

Yup, just about to roll over to 100!!! Nice  :banana:

I'd post it anyway! It gives the post police something to look forward to!!!  :roflmao:

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Yup, just about to roll over to 100!!! Nice  :banana:

I'd post it anyway! It gives the post police something to look forward to!!!  :roflmao:

I will. It's in a run of three issues where they are (were) all under 10 copies, so I almost have to. lol