• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold and Closed
1 1

42 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, storypapers said:

AWESOME LOOKING BOOK!  SO KEY!!!! GL with sale!!! 

Thanks Bats! It is truly awesome. I concur. 

Again, don't be shy on those offers.  

I'm going to have to be patient on my car anyway- And I thought waiting for Comics was tough lol 

17 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

2nd most important Bat Book IMO after Tec #27  Given you another bump

What's going on? There are only a couple on 38's level, but I am bias lol  

So, I picked this bad boy up. It rides like a dream. 09' with 9,500 miles. Barely broken in. In honor of the new Batmobile, let's go 

$14,400 shipped 

I don't think you'll find a nicer 38 out there for the price. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, SpideyFein said:

What's going on? There are only a couple on 38's level, but I am bias lol  

So, I picked this bad boy up. It rides like a dream. 09' with 9,500 miles. Barely broken in. In honor of the new Batmobile, let's go 

$14,400 shipped 

I don't think you'll find a nicer 38 out there for the price. 

image.jpeg

:golfclap:Nice! Always been a Mopar guy when it comes to cars myself, but Chevy for trucks. I know you are thrilled to own her!

Extra trips to the store now?!lol

Edited by Philreal

Phil!! Thanks man! I have a new found respect for cars! All it needs a slightly grumbly exhaust. Eventually maybe some white RT stripes. It doesn't need much, I'll tell you that. 

You are correct. All I want to do is drive. I can't believe it. Usually I dread driving. I switch between driving like a Grandma and like it's meant to be driven. Something tells me it's ok to drive like the latter of the two. 

On 5/8/2017 at 0:42 PM, Gotham Kid said:

How come this is still here !? This is a top 20 GA KEY !

I'd grab it if I didn't already own a copy.

Cause many of us who want it don't have a spare $14,500 sitting around :roflmao:

10 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

Cause many of us who want it don't have a spare $14,500 sitting around :roflmao:

Well, I am open to trade and time payments.  PM me for details. It's $14,400 too:baiting:

If it's your dream book, sometimes you find a way to make it happen. Sometimes not. 

Don't make him take public transportation... I take the LIRR every day into Manhattan and it is a nightmare.  Every day last week there were train cancellations and delays... it is a nightmare.   I cannot imagine what the local bus service must be like.  Here on Long Island you really cannot get around without the use of a car.  It is sad but true.

Hopefully this book finds a good home and hopefully I see you around town with some new wheels. 

Edited by Buzzetta

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Don't make him take public transportation... I take the LIRR every day into Manhattan and it is a nightmare.  Every day last week there were train cancellations and delays... it is a nightmare.   I cannot imagine what the local bus service must be like.  Here on Long Island you really cannot get around without the use of a car.  It is sad but true.

Hopefully this book finds a good home and hopefully I see you around town with some new wheels. 

Hell yeah!!!!:headbang: I hope so too. I know you appreciate good wheels. 

You are correct as well. You need a car on the Island, and I do Not want to take the train anywhere. I hear it might get worse too. At least they're only charging an arm and a leg now for tickets. Soon they'll take a kidney for half the available service. 

On 5/14/2017 at 7:03 AM, SpideyFein said:

Well, I am open to trade and time payments.  PM me for details. It's $14,400 too:baiting:

If it's your dream book, sometimes you find a way to make it happen. Sometimes not. 

Sadly I think it would take 5-6 years in financing for me to pay that off right now...Damn student loans!

On May 17, 2017 at 4:49 PM, seredynskib said:

GLWTS, Dan!

What a nice looking copy of the 1st Boy Wonder.

Hey Brian, I hope you've been well. It's a nice book for sure. One that I'll miss dearly. 

57 minutes ago, sorb3t said:

Really awesome book. Super key.

Thanks man! 

I'll be taking this down tonight. Any interested parties please let me know. 

Robin will be performing elsewhere otherwise.