• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade this flash

29 posts in this topic

Is that what did it? poke2.gif

Is what what did it? confused.gif I am always in the market for nice raw books. I'm just not going to buy slabs anymore unless I can inspect them in person and take them with me.

I should qualify this statement. On mid-grade books, it's not as much of a concern to me. I am talking only about high grade books.

Great Key Issue,

I have a copy of that issue in a little better condition that I've always thought of as a VG/FN. No goop on the back.

Your issue shows nice with the front cover Fn-, Back Cover VG. Overall grade 4.5-5.0. (I'll go on record at 4.5) Please post the grade when it returns.

Thankfully you missed on this one. It came back a 7.0.

that is one super grade for this book, IMHO............

i didn't get invloved in the beginning, but would have said no better than a 6.0. i've just gotten books back graded 7.5's that are vastly superior to this copy.

don't get me wrong - this is one of my top five books of all time and i'm happy for you............ thumbsup2.gif, but when i add up the defects, i don't understand what just happened............ confused.gif

that is one super grade for this book, IMHO............

i didn't get invloved in the beginning, but would have said no better than a 6.0. i've just gotten books back graded 7.5's that are vastly superior to this copy.

don't get me wrong - this is one of my top five books of all time and i'm happy for you............ thumbsup2.gif, but when i add up the defects, i don't understand what just happened............ confused.gif

Very generous, I agree - but maybe it's got some overwhelming postives! grin.gif

White Pages? Tight structure? High Gloss? crazy.gifconfused.gif

Sometimes you score! thumbsup2.gif

And sometimes scans beat-up a book... crazy.gif