• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM New Mutants 98

6 posts in this topic

PGM New Mutants 98

Hi all.  Question I have especially is on the inside - it looks like a bad ink printing job.  Is this considered a production issue, or would the book get dinged?  Cover first, though.  I didn't realize these were taken with it inside the mylar, sorry about that.  In the top right pic, that line is in the mylar, not on the comic.

4VAHJBM.jpg

rLhtKlR.jpg

epb55Zv.jpg

2bZaY14.jpg

b1pUBBB.jpg

gJCC67r.jpg

TjuMEwI.jpg

Thanks

Perhaps if you have a printer at home that can scan, you could scan to give a better representation.....as of now I'd say 8.0-8.5 just because in you 2nd pic, the close up of the spine by Cable's shoulder, there appears to be a spine tic.

Scans are the best, or at least the best possible; otherwise, maybe quality pics outside of the bag and board, either way scan or pic---take it out of the bag and board first----if you do have a scanner, lay a peice of printer paper over the comic when scanning :) 

Hope this helps :banana:

33 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Perhaps if you have a printer at home that can scan, you could scan to give a better representation.....as of now I'd say 8.0-8.5 just because in you 2nd pic, the close up of the spine by Cable's shoulder, there appears to be a spine tic.

Scans are the best, or at least the best possible; otherwise, maybe quality pics outside of the bag and board, either way scan or pic---take it out of the bag and board first----if you do have a scanner, lay a peice of printer paper over the comic when scanning :) 

Hope this helps :banana:

I'll get some out of the bag pictures.  I don't think that's a spine tic but a line of color that wraps to the back side of the spine, but a bagless pic will help with that for sure.  I had no idea spine tics were so deadly.

Thanks for checking it out!

ETA:  You are right, it is a spine tic.  Good eye!  I got another shot of the interior page, I'll upload soon.

Edited by SteppinRazor