• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Checking in.

4 posts in this topic

Well hope all the collections are being aquired at great scores. The CC collection has been mildly active. The Casa de Currin is moving right along(will post some pics soon), and other than being rear-ended(no smart as*s coments allowed) on Monday(lady plowed me doing 45mph, and I was at a dead stop). I suffered back and neck strains plus a mid level concussion-lots of fun. Anyway-Happy Hunting CC. thumbsup2.gif

Well hope all the collections are being aquired at great scores. The CC collection has been mildly active. The Casa de Currin is moving right along(will post some pics soon), and other than being rear-ended(no smart as*s coments allowed) on Monday(lady plowed me doing 45mph, and I was at a dead stop). I suffered back and neck strains plus a mid level concussion-lots of fun. Anyway-Happy Hunting CC. thumbsup2.gif

Hey CC Good to see you back.

Man, I hate to hear about your wreck!

But hey, take some words of advice and get yourself checked out throughly!

I was in a wreck at Myrtle Beach, SC two years ago when someone hit me from

behind doing about the same speed...

On the down note, I had a slight rupture in one of my spinal discs

and to this day I have never been able to get 100% relief.

I'm curently seeking a good surgeonto get a mirco disc-optomy of that ruptured area.

I can only pray it works!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wow, I got rear-ended last night on the way home. Unlike you guys, I was lucky enough that the offending party wasn't going fast. I felt the impact a little, but no noticeable damage to car or body. Hope you guys are A-OK shortly. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif