• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obscure BRONZE age characters 1st appearances
1 1

123 posts in this topic

He only lasted two issues, but I always loved the Copperhead villain from Daredevil. Don't remember exactly which issues it was, but he predated Bullseye.  

Big Barda from Mr Miracle (I think it's issue 2) is another one I've been meaning to get   

Then there's Harvey Bullock from Tec 441 (a sleeper in my opinion).

I've noticed an up tick on this character for some reason. Besides the awesome GIL KANE cover I mean. I have a copy already but is there something going on with this character?

Joe-Jusko-Marvel-Masterpiece-Artist-Spotlight-1992-Set-Namorita-Inspiration.jpg

Edited by Dogsupreme

I remember buying this one off the stands and loved the Joe Kubert cover. I really liked the character as well. Once plentiful but getting harder to find in the wild in high grade. I see VG/FN all the time but yet to find one in NM.

Ragman_1.jpg

Edited by Dogsupreme

Beat me to a reply to the question.

Yup, Hellcow.

One of my favourite Steve Gerber created Bronze Age characters - mainly because it's quite ridiculous, especially adding a Count Dracula cape to show she's now a vampire.

Edited by Ken Aldred