• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BabyTeeth #1 Hiphopf Comics Variant by Nat Jones

7 posts in this topic

This is my newest variant cover - hopefully I put it in the correct section so it will not be moderated like my Gwar book. I think I have one or two Gold foil variants left of that book on Hiphopf.com BTW

Anyway these should be added to my site by tomorrow afternoon - I teamed up with Eh! Variant for this so I have a very limited amount of copies. For the presale I am only releasing 30 color copies, 30 grey copies and 20 complete sets.

pba0f0tkdds9v573hafhqk66aumhe05no-5.jpg

On 5/12/2017 at 11:57 AM, Jimmy Linguini said:

This is my newest variant cover - hopefully I put it in the correct section so it will not be moderated like my Gwar book. I think I have one or two Gold foil variants left of that book on Hiphopf.com BTW

Anyway these should be added to my site by tomorrow afternoon - I teamed up with Eh! Variant for this so I have a very limited amount of copies. For the presale I am only releasing 30 color copies, 30 grey copies and 20 complete sets.

pba0f0tkdds9v573hafhqk66aumhe05no-5.jpg

Is there a link to where these have been made available? Thank you. 

On 5/21/2017 at 10:36 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

I sold out of the Foil variant covers I wanted to sell in the presale but I added a set of the color cover and the grey cover to Hiphopf.com

pba0f0tkdds9v573hafhqk66aumhe05no-1.thumb.jpg.497983beb7c47239668bd22de636e9fc.jpg

pba0f0tkdds9v573hafhqk66aumhe05no-2.thumb.jpg.1f6c8e8ab42eb0c3b0ca8dd9f2d7fa0a.jpg

No more foil covers? :(  No...really?