• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoping someone would be interested in ...

16 posts in this topic

Hoping someone would be interested in ...

I've got A Comic book that I'm hoping someone here might be interested in giving me their opinion on.

I've got A copy of The Incredible Hulk #271, Its IMO between an 8.0 and 8.5...But I just noticed its got some water damage at the bottom,  You really have to look to see it, There is no wrinkling from the water damage.

I would like to send someone here a picture of it, But the problem is, I can only send pictures through TEXTS...

So my question is, is there anyone here who wouldn't mind me sending them A Text With the picture, We could exchange Numbers through Private Messages and I would guarantee not to repeat or post the number.

thanks

there is also a 'please grade my book' subforum where you can post pictures and get some opinions first, if you're interested.  If you care enough to do the bare minimum to try to actually get an opinion or sell, then you can upload to photobucket or imgur or some such thing, which makes it easy to post here.  Maybe use a computer though, it'll probably help.

There is a sales forum here on the boards.  This should be posted there.  Read the rules before posting.  Good luck with your sale.

thank you but I'm not wanting to sell the book...

I just dont know how to grade it, I dont know how much the water damage will effect the grade.

but I wont post anymore, obviously I'm new to these boards but I can honestly say I didn't expect to get responses like this telling me to read the rules before posting and such...maybe if I was A troll or maybe if I continued to post in the wrong boards and I could understand it but this is literally one of my first posts, I'm clearing not here to troll, I'm NOT HERE TRY AND SELL the book,  just wanted advice and yet I'm getting replies like this...

There's some really helpful advice here billbrown7080, don't be discouraged to post. Welcome to the boards. (thumbsu