• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Cindy Comics 37- CGC 5.5- Only 2 higher

11 posts in this topic

Cindy Comics 37- CGC 5.5- Only 2 higher

I will give the lovely boardies one shot at this book well below recent sales.

It is a major iconic good girl cover and nobody should be without one but I just bought a Planet 1 and more Planets are calling me so sacrifices must be made.

No probation or list people

Priority shipping in US is included. Add $15 for Canada.

If Paypal is used for this one 3% will be added. I am not able to receive friends and family payments. Check or MO is fine, but I need to wait for check to clear.

No returns on graded books.

Trades for juniors or planets will be considered 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Cindy Comics 37- CGC 5.5 (OW/W)- $2150 net

Another 5.5 sold on Clink for $2,650.00 recently. This book is being offered here under what my net at auction would be only to cover some other recent purchases. My wife likes me to pay for comics with comics so sometimes big sacrifices need to be made.

Small crack in side of case. Not noticeable at all when viewing front or back of book.

9890C58A-E3E5-4CC4-BBF8-A9358BB6D5E6-190

image.jpg

IMG_4095.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Hmmmmm. Great book Rick!  Now you can pick up the cover to your new Planet from the Berk collection. 

if my wife would just let me sell the house you would be right.

Now, that I think of it I haven't asked her yethm

But if you sell the house... where will you and your wife (and your comics) live? 

In a van down by the river!