• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB John Byrne X-Men page

5 posts in this topic

WTB John Byrne X-Men page

My "grail" has always been an Uncanny X-Men page by John Byrne. If you have a page for sale please let me know.

After a few years of focusing on collecting comics, I have moved back into collecting original art. At first I was going to focus just on newer art, but decided that my main area of interest in in 70s-80s art and Byrne is my favorite artist, so I thought I would make an attempt to get a page from the legendary run.

Thanks for looking.

It's a great page, too.  Great shot of Wolverine, and first appearance of Vindicator (in shadow).  It was on clink a few years ago, so the exposure might work to your benefit; it might not perform that well since it's not fresh to market. 

Thanks for the replies, I should have mentioned that I am aware of what is available publicly, I am hoping to see if there are any pages out there for sale that haven't been posted online.

Thanks!