• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver and Bronze slabs for sale! 5% off!!

62 posts in this topic

Silver and Bronze slabs for sale!

Hey folks!  Going to put at least 50 books into the pool, so I hope the sharks are interested.

Shipping is on me in the continental US, and I'll contribute $15 toward those freezing in Canada. Elsewhere, ask first, but be prepared to foot most of the bill. :hi:

No probies or HOS'ers, or people on my personal list (just one person, and since I'm not selling an AF15, we should be good to go).

Returns are accepted if you feel I've misrepresented the book, but I don't see how that will be possible, considering these are all in CGC plastic! In the event you're just completely unhappy with the book, I'll take it back, but return shipping is on you.

Payment via Paypal, within 3 days of purchase.  If you're paying with a money order or a check (only if I know you), take 5% off your final purchase price.

First :takeit: I see, via thread or PM, wins.

I'm trying to price these to sell, but feel free to reach out with an offer through PM.  Worst I can do is laugh at you!  

I'm going to list a few books and prices, just so the thread doesn't get yanked, then work on getting scans up shortly.  This list isn't complete, so stay tuned!

Hero for Hire 1 CGC 6.5 $250

Iron Man 1 CGC 6.0 $350

Nick Fury 2 CGC 9.4 $175

Nick Fury 3 CGC 9.2 $100

Tomb of Dracula 1 CGC 9.4 $375

Tomb of Dracula 10 CGC 6.5 $275

There will be several early Spidey's, early X-Men, and early Fantastic Four's as well.

Much more to come tonight and in the next few days!

Edited by entalmighty1