• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Need Advice - Comic Book Selling Newbie
1 1

30 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, kav said:

122 is probably the most valuable depending on condition and 26 27 28 are like $40 books.

Here is is. Again, not asking for worth or grade, but thank you for your insight. I appreciate it.

IMG_2823.JPG

2 hours ago, Philip Alan said:

Here is is. Again, not asking for worth or grade, but thank you for your insight. I appreciate it.

IMG_2823.JPG

There is a forum (Hey buddy, can you spare a grade) where you can post and get opinions on what people think it will grade if submitted.  Post big pictures of front, back, and corners for best results.

Your bottom right corner looks pretty good, the top right is just a little rounded, and it looks like a spine tic that breaks color  to the left of spidey's shoulder under the price.  Very nice copy.

Edited by SteppinRazor

5 hours ago, SteppinRazor said:

There is a forum (Hey buddy, can you spare a grade) where you can post and get opinions on what people think it will grade if submitted.  Post big pictures of front, back, and corners for best results.

Your bottom right corner looks pretty good, the top right is just a little rounded, and it looks like a spine tic that breaks color  to the left of spidey's shoulder under the price.  Very nice copy.

Hey! Yeah, I'm not looking to get these graded here. I just posted it because someone asked about it. I saw where to post photos in that thread, and I will do that if I decide I need that help. I just need help on where to go to sell these things. Thank you!!

43 minutes ago, GoSpideyGo said:

Ontario, California

There are a number of dealers and collectors in your area who frequent the boards.  I'd suspect one or more would be happy to come over and make an offer.  You'd make more money selling them yourself but that's a lot of work.

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

There are a number of dealers and collectors in your area who frequent the boards.  I'd suspect one or more would be happy to come over and make an offer.  You'd make more money selling them yourself but that's a lot of work.

Thank you! That's what I thought.  But again, I'm only making a small percentage.  But I would feel wrong  just giving them away. Thanks again.

More on my list! Mind you these are what my friend calls... the creme of the crop. 

Batman
-Batman #457 Grant Breyfogle Mitchell
-Batman in Detective Comics #622 "the batman says die!"
-Batman in Detective Comics #624
-Peguin Affair #615
-Batman Year One Part 1 #404
-Batman - Trouble between the duo - Beware of Poison Ivy #181 (rough shape)
-Batman Year Three #436 #437 #438 #439
-Batman #440 #441 #442
-Batman #450 #451
-Batman #500 (signed by three people)

Superman
-Red bloody S symbol cover - black background

X-force
-with trading cards (4 different cards/issues - same cover)
X-force #2 - the blood hunters
X-force #1

Silver Surfer #50

The uncanny X-men - a new team is born #281

X-Men
Iceman, Wolverine, Cyclops cover (no number)
X-Men (same cover) but with #1 - a legend reborn
X-Men (same series) Collosus cover #1 - a legend reborn
X-Men (same series) Beast cover #1 - a legend reborn
Logan - Faith of the Warlord
Wolverine 100th issue (silver reflective cover)
Marvel Comics Presents - Wolverine #1

Ghost Rider #15

Azrael #1 
-out of the Batman Legend, rises

Detective Comics #603

Secret Wars 2 #9
Secret Wars 2 #1
Secret Wars 2 #2
Secret Wars 2 #3
Secret Wars 2 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8
Secret Wars #2 #5 #10

Captain Savage & His Leatherneck Raiders #12

Red Sonja #1 - she devil with a sword (4 books)

Kull The Conqueror #1

Ms Marvel #1

The Man Called Nova #8 (2 books)
The Man Called Nova #7

Namor the sub-mariner #1

Guardians Of The Galaxy #25

The Thing #1

The Infinity Gauntlet #1

Daredevil #228 #229 #230 #231 #232 #233

Hercules - Price Of Power #1

Wonder Man - #1

War Machine #282

Hawkeye #1

If selling them on eBay will make me the most money, that's what I'll probably do.  Unless I find a local person who is interested in the whole enchilada. 

Thanks again for looking, sharing, advice, etc. I appreciate it!

Edited to add: If anyone local is interested, I'm down for offers as well. (Ontario, California)

Edited by GoSpideyGo