• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon is having Marvel Sale: Kindle Trade Paperback Collections Up To 90% Off – Guardians, X-Men, Spider-Man

11 posts in this topic

Marvel Amazon Sale: Kindle Trade Paperback Collections Up To 90% Off – Guardians, X-Men, Spider-Man

For all you digital Marvel comic book fans Amazon is having a great sale or if you have been sitting on the fence now might be the time to try digital comics at a low price on Amazon.

More info and details here about the sale.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/01/people-filling-boots-marvel-comics-kindle-95-off/

People Are Filling Their Boots With Marvel Comics On Kindle, Up To 95% Off.

Just search Amazon for literally any Marvel digital book you want. It'll be the price of a cup of coffee.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

15 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Marvel Amazon Sale: Kindle Trade Paperback Collections Up To 90% Off – Guardians, X-Men, Spider-Man

For all you digital Marvel comic book fans Amazon is having a great sale or if you have been sitting on the fence now might be the time to try digital comics at a low price on Amazon.

More info and details here about the sale.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/01/people-filling-boots-marvel-comics-kindle-95-off/

People Are Filling Their Boots With Marvel Comics On Kindle, Up To 95% Off.

Just search Amazon for literally any Marvel digital book you want. It'll be the price of a cup of coffee.

Worth it just to have copies of those great original graphic novels and tpbs for a buck or two on my ipad for when I travel.

Thanks for the heads up.

18 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Lots of good stuff on sale like Frank Miller, Steranko, Old Man Logan, and Marvel Masterworks tbps.

Yes, even though I have most of them in paper form, I grabbed BWS's Weapon X, and God Loves Man Kills, Hulk Future Imperfect, Hulk: The End, and the Dark Phoenix Saga. 

Just now, ComicConnoisseur said:

I grabbed these

3626772-01.jpg

e79a51bb5d1d4f4b0caac2be8e5a5548.jpg

297979._SX170_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Great, now I gotta go back for more. Forgot to search for Steranko and Sienk. 

ANyone know if there's anything on sale that ISN'T on Unlimited? If so, I might pick some stuff up.

2 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

A quick glance I see the Punisher MAX series complete collection volumes.

Awesome, thanks!

Picked this up for $5.00. A great deal for 784 pages!

472577._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Collects New Mutants (1983) #98; Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1-4; Deadpool (1997) #6-8, 44, 65-69; Daredevil/Deadpool Annual '97; Black Panther (1998) #23; Cable & Deadpool #20-23; Deadpool (2008) #16-18; Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4; Deadpool (2012) #15-19; Deadpool Secret Comic Variants.

Presenting the Merc-iest, Mouth-iest Deadpool collection of all time! From his dynamic debut in 1991 to a story that unfolded across 2016's variant covers, celebrate 25 years of Wade Wilson wackiness by the finest creators to ever regenerate the degenerate! Deadpool will try to stop the Juggernaut, cross the Black Panther's path, and lock horns with Daredevil and Typhoid Mary! He'll have an explosive encounter with Black Swan, and try to join the X-Men! He'll enjoy team-ups with Cable, Wolverine and Captain America — and then kill the entire Marvel Universe!

Edited by ComicConnoisseur