• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Mixed, It's Chaotic! [CLOSED]
2 2

63 posts in this topic

Thread is closed. (June 11/17)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

So Mixed, It's Chaotic!

Greetings friends!

Some raw, some slabs will be posted tonight. Approximately 30 slabs, mostly Silver Age.

Most of the raw comics are original owner (me!), mostly very high grade, and mostly Bronze Age but some are Modern too, which is why we’re in the Mixed forum. Hopefully, they’ll be cheap enough to entice you hit the “Take It” gremlin. Bronze and Modern X-Men, Daredevil, and ASM.

Later we'll get to Silver age books in lower grades.

Paypal preferred for payment.

Shipping will be from Canada, via Canada Post.

Secure shipping in a box with filler will be $15 to the USA  and to Canada, no matter how many comics you buy.

(If you just want a few raw books I can probably ship them for less than that, e.g., $8 or $9.)

Overseas boardies, please contact me for a shipping quote.

Returns allowed if I messed up the grading. My packaging is good, so there should not be any damage in transit.

I hope that covers everything.

Oh yeah, my kudos thread is here, if you are curious about my past transactions on these boards.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/199921-cpannells-feedback-thread/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Starting with the raws. First book coming in a minute . . .

Edited by cpannell
Thread is closed.

ASM 278 (9.4 or better) Unbelievably white pages and covers. A couple of tiny pressure marks in cover, non-color breaking. (I just noticed that little grey smudge on the scan. It is not on the comic. I think I better clean the glass on my scanner.)

$7

asm278.jpg

Edited by cpannell

ASM 291 (9.4 or better) White pages. A couple of very light bends at edges of covers. Non-color breaking.

$6    SOLD!

asm291.jpg

Edited by cpannell

This is the first of eight DD books. With one exception they grade between 9.4 and 9.6. All have White pages. All are original owner books. If anyone wants them all, they can be had as a lot for $10. Otherwise, they're $2 each.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Daredevil 201. (9.4) A few light non-breaking bends on top edge, back cover. White pages. Cool John Byrne cover.

$2

daredevil201a.jpg

Edited by cpannell

Daredevil 203 (9.6 or better) White pages. Flawless spine. Tough black cover. There might be one or two very light indentations on this one. I would never claim a raw book for sale to be a 9.8 but this one is awfully close.

Only $2

daredevil203a.jpg