• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS--Gulacy/Adkins MOKF, Tuska/Graham Hero for Hire, Tuska Iron Man, Schaffenberger Superboy

8 posts in this topic

Good evening!  I just listed four nice pieces of art for sale in my CAF gallery:

Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #9, page 21 (NEW PRICE--$1,200)

LukeCageHeroForHire9_21.jpg

Master of Kung Fu #34, page 11 SOLD

MOKF34_11.jpg

Iron Man #92, page 23 SOLD

IM92_23.jpg

The New Adventures of Superboy #7, page 4 (NEW PRICE--$225)

Superboy7_4.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested!  Thanks, Lee

Edited by Lee B.

2 hours ago, lobrac said:

Nice stuff. Clearly not for the skinflint crowd. Good luck!

:roflmao:

That Cage page is great. Classic issue. The "Where's my money, honey?" page would be the money the shot in that book. Wish I had the clams, ducats, and wherewithal to get this one though :sorry:

6 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

:roflmao:

That Cage page is great. Classic issue. The "Where's my money, honey?" page would be the money the shot in that book. Wish I had the clams, ducats, and wherewithal to get this one though :sorry:

Thanks Jay!  I have some wiggle room on the prices of the Hero for Hire and Kung Fu pages, if you or anyone else is interested.  Just let me know....  Cheers, Lee

Hi all!  The Iron Man and Kung Fu pages have sold, and I have lowered the prices on the Hero for Hire and Superboy pages.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!  Best, Lee