• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$120k for a 9.0 Batman 7 ???

25 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I am hoping this is a listing error and they meant to list it at $12k.  Now I loves me some Batman 7, but definitely on the high side.

Batman 7

I take 20k for mine :juggle: lol

Batman-7.jpg

Edited by woowoo

10 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I am hoping this is a listing error and they meant to list it at $12k.  Now I loves me some Batman 7, but definitely on the high side.

Batman 7

A secondary matter, but I always wonder about someone who can't be bothered to take a book out of the bag when asking top dollar for a book. 

9 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

A secondary matter, but I always wonder about someone who can't be bothered to take a book out of the bag when asking top dollar for a book. 

:gossip: dust shadow doesn't show up as much when you leave it in the bag

24 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I thought the same. $120k and they're happy to start off with those pictures. It says 'better photos to come in a few days'. Why not wait until you have them then so you can start off cleanly? I'd be embarrassed to list a book for $120k with pictures that unappealing. Psychologically, it has probably put a lot of potential buyers off hm

13 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Is that site reputable? hm

The site is fine...the guy running it is a bit whacko though.

Probably better that way than the other way around. :)