• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little of this, little of that, and some more of this
3 3

236 posts in this topic

Back from Wonder Woman and it was alright, not fantastic, better than most DC of late. Fantastic haikus and thanks to all that participated. Will look over them and announce the winner shortly!

13 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Back from Wonder Woman and it was alright, not fantastic, better than most DC of late. Fantastic haikus and thanks to all that participated. Will look over them and announce the winner shortly!

Agreed, feel like people overhyped it since its one of DC's only decent movies (excluding Batman franchise).

40 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Agreed, feel like people overhyped it since its one of DC's only decent movies (excluding Batman franchise).

I was underwhelmed as well. But a great movie for my girls for  sure

7 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My haiku in honor of the book:

Held under water

Lobster of death approaches

Where is my butter?

After much deliberation I have decided Rick is the winner! I did have a hard time deciding because I had several I really enjoyed.  Really hard and it came down to a coinflip. Thanks to all and the thread will wind up with invoices going out tonight through tomorrow. Appreciate everyone.(worship)

9 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

After much deliberation I have decided Rick is the winner! I did have a hard time deciding because I had several I really enjoyed.  Really hard and it came down to a coinflip. Thanks to all and the thread will wind up with invoices going out tonight through tomorrow. Appreciate everyone.(worship)

:banana::banana::banana:

^^^^^^

Too much?? Thanks Jeremy!!

Edited by Ricksneatstuff