• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pgm detective comics 359

9 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Nice book but a number of small problems. I'm at 7.5 tops. I just don't think it will make 8.0 .

Perhaps VF- I didn't really see cause I'm on my phone maybe even 7.0....still doesn't look too bad compared to the one's I've seen In person lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Perhaps VF- I didn't really see spine ticks... So I didn't think it would go below VF or there abouts.... course I'm on my phone so perhaps I'm not seeing everything 

The bottom right corner has a significant impact ding with numerous creases, you can see it all the way through the BC. Large color breaking crease on the bottom edge. There are some spine ticks though I must admit the spine looks pretty good overall. The bottom left corner has some problems.

I see it now, that's an iffy place for me 7.0 sounds about right, but that spine looks fairly decent compared to the one's I've seen recently. 7.5 would be VF- one can hope :) personally I think the spine looks to good to get 6.5 but that bottom right corner ??? may be worth a press since it doesn't seem to break color and IF they think the grade bump would be worth the cost...I don't have much experience with pressing, and I don't know if a press would make the crimp in the spine worse....or maybe just some encyclopedias on the corner?? I've had some flatten out that way, but I don't know how long it affects it or if the effects wear off...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM