• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this JLA 15 please

8 posts in this topic

Very nice book. Small creases on the spine, impact crease under the 12c logo hurts. Back cover could be cleaned up some, cant tell if thats a small stain on the back right next to the word "plastic"

All in all book looks to be about a solid VF.

I'm not as optimistic as Nikos on this one - the impact damage to the top corners, and the spine bends are going to put this one at 7.0 sumo.gif at best.

Still, a very nice copy of an early JLA 893applaud-thumb.gif Take a look at my copy of JLA #22 as a comparison.

I'm not as optimistic as Nikos on this one - the impact damage to the top corners, and the spine bends are going to put this one at 7.0 sumo.gif at best.

Still, a very nice copy of an early JLA 893applaud-thumb.gif Take a look at my copy of of JLA #22 as a comparison.

agree that's it's a nice looking book, but those three prominent spine bends are gonna hammer this one. i'd be way happy with a 7.0 and think that's about the best you could hope for.............