• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM All winners #11

7 posts in this topic

All winners #11

Cover is just hanging on to one staple. Interior pages are surprisingly on the better end of cream. This is a tough one for me since it's sale value will be extremely sensitive to a slight change in grade and I want to get it right.

All-winners11f.jpg

All-winners11b.jpg

Edited by Terrapin

Thanks for the input. Is it worth sending to CGC? I'm not sure if the sale value will increase enough to justify the time and expense. There aren't enough sales of this book to get a reliable idea on the current market.

2.0, but a decent copy for the grade. I wouldn't bother slabbing, low grade Timely's don't tend to gain much if anything in value from being encapsulated, unless they are higher dollar books. 

34 minutes ago, rjpb said:

2.0, but a decent copy for the grade. I wouldn't bother slabbing, low grade Timely's don't tend to gain much if anything in value from being encapsulated, unless they are higher dollar books. 

+1